Nightmares

So I'm only doing the people they listed off since I dont know everyone's nightmare either. So they will all be having a terrible nightmare. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I was looking around and realized I was back at the original camp. But I was in my tower and I had the seductive rose with me. All of a sudden I see Brandeen and Daveed. I try to talk but I can't say anything. Everything just played out. We released the Titan and people were dying. When Austin got hit I saw how sad my sister looked. "P-Please Stop!" I didn't know what to do. I just kelt shouting please stop until I woke up to Inpu shaking me. "W-Where am I?" "You were having a nightmare its okay I'm here." I just hugged Inpu and cried in his shoulder.

Riccaro POV
I looked around and saw a forest fire. For some reason I was really tall. Almost as tall as Typhon. I didnt know where I was going until I saw the camp. I saw dad but he looked scared. "Dad it's me I'm tall know!" But it was like he couldn't hear me. All of a sudden I attack dad. W-Why am I attacking dad? I see my bros and they look different. They looked beaten up. I then realized what was going on. "D-Did I c-cause this?" All of a sudden I woke up and saw Davis there. I go and hug him crying on his shoulder. "It was just a nightmare little bro." "B-But I h-hurt everyone." "Dont worry I called middle bro and he is coming over here so we can have a sleep over." I just nodded and wants Lychee came in we all hugged.

Momiji POV
I saw my crystal ball and picked it up. I try to tell my future but it doesn't work. I usually can do this. I go over and look in the mirror. Where are my taila and ears? I go put my cabin and see another me. I then saw her holding hands with Riccaro while giving out fortunes. I tried to see if I can read anyone's fortune but it doesn't work. "W-What's going on?" I go up to Riccaro and tap him on the shoulder. He didn't even acknowledge me. But he did say this. "Why do I feel like someone is touching me Brittany?" Who the frick is Brittany!? (Random name I used) Is this a dream. Please tell me this is a dream. I start to pinch myself but I never woke up. Until I wake up to someone shaking me awake. I look over and see River. "Oh hey River." "Did you have a nightmare?" "Yea I was scared I lost my powers and Riccaro was with someone else." River just signed and made me some tea.

Jyles POV
I was in a cramp little space. "Wherr am I?" I look around and realize I'm in the lamp. I try to get out but I can't I then look down and realized I am chained to here. I was in a market but didn't Bryan buy me? I look until I see Bryan but he doesn't buy me. Why didn't he buy me. He then looked at me. "This is a cool antique how much is it?" "$100 dollars some people say a Genie is in it." "Have you ever summoned them before?" "Nope but you can have it if you want." "No thank you I just want my groceries." "Bryan please take me!" I try to call out but it doesn't work. I then woke up and Inpu and Bryan ran into my room and hugged me. "Is everyone having nightmares today?"

Hope yoh enjoy and see you in the next oneshot.