Bryan x Inpu

Hi this will probably be short. I also can't make a summary right now. So onto the oneshot. Also I won't do all of that sorry.

Inpu POV
Ever since River told me to stay away from Brysn I been watching every move he makes. I do not trust that guy. I was following him until I saw him threaten other guys. Should I tell Bryan about it? All of a sudden I get a call. I answer it and see it was Bryan. "Hey do you and Magnus want to hang out?" " Sure we will be there in a bit." Me and Magnus started to head for Bryan's place.

River POV
Inpu has another thing coming for him. I already gave him a warning now I must attack. I started to folliw them until the came to a secluded forest. I made myself noticed. "I tried to be nice and warn you. I tried making things right but you forced my hand." I pulled at my dagger and charged Inpu. I managed to get a tiny cut on him but him and Magnus ran. I followed them until they ran to Bryan's place.

Inpu POV
I got to Bryan's house and knocked on his door. "Hey Inpu...OMG what happened." I was about to explain but River came and attacked me this started a fight. It didn't stop til I won the fight. He left and Bryan hugged and kissed me.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also I wont be taking requests until my hand heals. I'm sorry but its what's best for me.