I got chu bro

In this oneshot Lychee runs out of grape juice and becomes sick. Dran then comes and helps him. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I was sitting in my cabin just laying on my bed when something felt off. I look at my reflection and see that I have red skin again. Nothing tombjuice can't fix. I go over to my little compartment that is filled with tombjuice. I open it and realize I have ran out. Not good I survive on tombjuice. I didnt feel it till now but my stomach hurts badly. Why do I feel so cold? I should go and get some from Riccaro. As I was leaving my cabin all I saw was black.

Dran POV
I was walking out my cabin and saw Lychee on the ground. I go over to him and check his forehead. He has a cold. I should probably help him since he is helping me. I take him into my cabin and put him on my bed. I'm not going to lie I have a hella crush on him but I won't let him know that. I was making soup when I heard a groan. "Hey Lychee how do you feel?" He looks confused until he sees me. "Why are you helping me? What happened?" "Well I'm helping since you are helping me and I dont know you were passed out in your demon form." Lychee tried to get up but I pushed him back down. "You're badly sick so I wouldn't get out of bed if I was you." I go over to bring the soup to him.

Lychee POV
When Dran left to get soup I just started to blush. Stop it heart he can't know I have a crush on him. When he came back I smiled and said thank you. "So what do you want to do know?" "We can watch Moana." I jist said what ever and we laid in bed not knowing we were cuddling eachother. When the song Your welcome came on all of a sudden some kid ran in singing it. (That weird kid is Collin) Weird day. We both ended up falling asleep.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.