Inpu x Bryan

Thank you for the anime suggestions I have watched a few episodes of one of them so far and its really good so far! Now in this oneshot Inpu will be trying to read on Bryan's couch and all of a sudden Bryan comes out of no wher and pets the floof of the ears. Now onto the oneshot.

Inpu POV
I was heading over to Bryan's house since he wanted to hang out with me all of a sudden. As I reach his place I saw a note that said, 'Inpu go sit on the couch. I went to go get some food.' I just went and sat on the couch. As I was waiting I got bored and decided to read my book.

Bryan POV
I was hiding in the kitchen from Inpu. Today is the day I get to touch the floof. Solis told me how fluffy Inpu's ears and tail are. I left a note for Inpu to read so he thinks I'm gone. I saw him come in and sit on the couch. It took a couple of minutes until he pulled out that book he always read. I hate that book since it takes up most of Inpu's time. I might be jealous of a book. I decided now would be a good time to strike. As I was sneaking up behind him I saw him slightly move. This scared me so I stopped. I then saw him scratch his own ears. I start to move again and wants I got fully behind him. I jumped and tackled him so he couldn't stop me. "Bryan what are you doing." I didn't say anything and just moved my hand to touch his ears.

Inpu POV
I was reading when all of a sudden I got tackled. "Bryan what are you doing?" I said confused. He didn't say anything he just started to pet my ears. "Floof they are floofy." I just blushed and tried to get up. "Bryan please stop." Bryan then goes and pets me tail. To my surprise I started to purr. "See Inpu you like being pet." I just took it and let him do whatever he wants. I knew there had to be a reason for me to come over here. He is so lucky I love him any normal person would die.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.