Baby Cal

I hope people aren't actually reading these little notes at the top and bottom since its not really important.

Can POV
I keep hearing people talking about tombjuice turning you into a baby. Maybe I'll try it and find out what happens. I go and start to drink the tombjuice I start to go small.

Solis POV
Me, Inpu, and Magnus were looking for Cal. When we got to his room we saw the cutest thing ever. A baby cal was just sitting on the floor. When he looked at us he ran to... Magnus?! Why didn't he run to me. Magnus looked at him and just smiled and picked him up. Cal just gooed at being picked up by them. We decided to head to Inpu and Magnus room. I played with Cla while the other two made him food. "Hi Cal. I'm Solis your caretaker." Cal just gooed and made grubby hands at me. I licked him up and swing him around. "Solis don't hurt him." I heard Inpu say. He always kills the fun for me but I love him for it.

Magnus POV
I walked over to baby Cal. I took him from Solis hands and put him on a high chair my brother made. I started to spoon feed him peas but he kept spitting them at us. So I try the apple sauce luckily he eats that. Inpu picks him up and gets him ready for a bath.

Inpu POV
After Magnus fed the cute child I gave him a bath. Lets just say I'm the one who got water on them. Magnus ended up leaving to go find a cure. Solis comes over to me and says "Why don't you ever bathe me?" I just blushed and said nothing. Once I got him dressed we went for a walk with the child. Or I should say I was chasing after Solis since he got into sugar. Why is he so god dang cute. After I caught up to him I saw him have a sugar crash. Now not only do I have to carry Cal I also have to carry Solis. Wants I got back to Cal's room I put Solis on Cal's bed. Shortly after Cal started to sleep so I put him next to Solis lets just say it was the cutest thing to ever exist. I snapped a lot of pictures. After that I left the room and returned to my own.

So one of my friends told me to say these aren't important some of it is but I wanted to see if people actually read these. Anyways see you in the next one.