Riccaro what did you do

So I'm going to change something like Lychee gave Riccaro the drink and instead of switching personalities they switched bodies.

Riccaro POV
Lychee gave me these two weird drinks and said it was Coca-Cola. I ran up to Xydad and gave him one. He was confused on what it was. "Lychee said it was Coca-Cola." "Are you sure Riccaro?" I nodded and we bot downed the 'Coca-Cola'. We started to feel funny and then all of a sudden I grew taller. I looked down and saw my body. "Riccaro that wasn't Coca-Cola that was tombjuice." I looked at my hands and realized I'm the adult know. "Now I'm the adult and you have to listen to me." Xylo looked mad at me and said "We need to find Lychee." "Whatever short stacks." He did not like that what so ever. We started on our walk until we saw Lychee and Davis. We ran over there and Davis said "Hi little bro!" "Hi big bro." I said in Xylo's body. Davis looked confused until Lychee said "So that's what the tombjuice did." Xylo looked at him and said "Well because of that Riccaro thinks he's high all mighty."Lychee laughed and said "Xylo it will wear off by night time." I just laughed and said "Xylo go to bed now!" "Riccaro this isn't funny don't do anything that would hurt my body." I smiled and hoppity skippity all the way to the campsite. With a short Xylo following. I looked up and said "Hi mom." Kayla looked confused until Xylo said "Lychee gave Riccaro tombjuice and said it was Coca-Cola. Now we are stuck in eachothers bodies until night time." Kayla started to laugh and say. "Why would you be dumb enough to drink it Xylo?" "He said it was Coca-Cola." "Do you not smell it in case it was poisoned. This is your punishment for being dumb." She said laughing. I then ran and said "I'm going back to my cabin." Xylo chased after me telling me that we need to keep low. Wants we got to the room all the Egyptian demi gods were there. Xylo looked at them all and said "I am Xylo me and Riccaro drank tombjuice and we switched bodies." The all just laughed until Magnus says "I have a cure for this. But it will cost you Xylo." "What do you need." "I want to have a library installed in this pyramid. Make sure Kayla knows." Xylo signed "Fine I'll try it." Magnus goes upstairs and gets the cure they had. Solis and Riccaro just started to play patty cake. I was annoyed as heck. Wants Magnus came down with the cure me and Riccaro dranked it. I was back in my old body. I smiled and said "Riccaro to bed with you." He pouted and said "This is no fun." Mikael just threw his hands up and said "Nope I'm done I'm going to be in my room don't disturb me."

Darn Riccaro is so innocent and believes everything I hope this is ok with you. I figured it would be better if I made it so they switched bodies. Anyway see you on the next one