Why are you ignoring me

So I'm making it where Riccaro forgot his birthday since he doesn't celebrate it and everyone is throwing him a surprise party. Now onto the oneshot. TW (cutting, sad bean)

Riccaro POV
I'm bored I wonder what Davis and Lychee are doing. I start to head over and I see them talking to eachother. "BIG BRO, MIDDLE BRO! Do you gusy want to hang out with me?" "Sorry Riccaro me and Lychee have stuff we need to do." "I can help to you know." "It's to dangerous for you to do we don't want you hurt." Lychee said. "Okay well be careful." "We will little bro." They both said. Maybe I could go ask mom and step dad to hang out. I go over to the Greek side and see them talking. "Hey mom." Kayla looks up and smiles at me. "Hey kid what you need?" "Well can you and Sparky hang out with me?" Mario signed and said, "Riccaro we are very busy we'll hang out another time." I pouted and said, "Fine I'll go hang out with someone else." Maybe my uncles want to hang out with me. I go up to my uncle's mansion. When I got there a note in the front door was there. It said, 'If you came here we aren't home. We are busy right now come back tomorrow.' I signed and went to go find Momiji. I saw Momiji talkijg to Soren and I go up to them. "Hi Momiji hi brother." Soren and Momiji smiled at me. "Hey cutie what you need?" I blushed when Momiji called me a cutie. Soren saw this and slightly glared at Momiji. "I wanted to know if I can hang out with you. Everyone else are busy." "I'm sorry bro me and Momiji are doing something." I tried to contain my tears and said okay. Maybe Impu, Magnus, and Solis want to hang out with me. I go up to them and Solis says, "Hey Riccaro sorry we are a little bit busy at the moment." I signed and nodded sqying bye to them. I walk back to the pyramid until I see dad. He's probably busy to everyone seems to be busy today. After dad left the pyramid I went in and went to my room. I looked at my sword I had and looked down at my wrist. I grabbed the sword and started to cut. Until someone busted through the door.

Xylo POV
I asked everyone if they have seen Riccaro. Impu told me he went back to his room so I headed there. I opened his door and saw the most saddest thing ever. I quickly ran and grabbed the sword from his hand. He just cried and I hugged him. "What's wrong Riccaro?" "Everyone is busy today and doesn't want to hang out with me." I signed knowing something like this would happen. Kayla messaged him saying where is Riccaro his part is starting. "They weren't ignoring you look lets get your wounds cleaned up and wrapped. Then we can hang out." Riccaro smiled and I got his wounds all wrapped up. I texted Kayla on what happened and she informed the rest. They all are upset about it and hope Riccaro will forgive them. Me and Riccaro head to the middle of camp where is surprise party was.

Riccaro POV
I saw all the balloons and was really confused. When me and dad got there everyone popped out yelling hally birthday Riccaro. I just started to cry. Lychee and Davis came over and hugged me. Then the rest slowly joined in the hug. I'm happy that they care about me.

Now sad bean hours are over hooe you enjoy. See you in the next oneshot.