Romiji

Ok so slowly I'm falling in love with this ship. Anyways this will be a continued story after Soren gave the brother speech. Anyway onto the story.

Momiji POV
After Soren told me Riccaro liked me I been a blushing mess all day. As I start to day dream of the little munchkin I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Davis. "Hey Momiji what's up bro." I looked st Davis and remembered that he is Riccaros big bro. "Nothing much but I do need your help." Davis just sat down and told me to go on. "So apparently Riccaro likes me and I don't know what to do about it. Obviously I like him to I just don't know how to tell him." Davis just laughed and said "Ask him out on a date or invite him to hang here. Also if you hurt him I will tell everyone your secrets." I just laughed and said thank you. As I was walking away from my shrine I saw a sight that was adorable. Bryan and Riccaro playing ball. I go over there and clear my throat. Wants Riccaro sees me he instantly gets shy and looks down. "Hey Momiji what are you doing here?" "Oh I came to talk to Riccaro." Riccaro just meeped and looked down. "Y-yes Momiji w-what do you need." He was such a stuttering mess that I died on the inside a little. Bryan went over and whispered something in his ears. Bryan came over to me and whispered "Momiji you see Riccaro likes you but doesn't know how to say it." I just laughed and said yea I know. I go over to Riccaro and grab his hand. "Riccaro would you like to go on a date with me?" Riccaro just blushed and said "Yes please." I just smiled and told him to meet me by my shrine. Bryan squealed and grabbed Riccaro's hand and dragged him away. I walked back to my shrine and got in a dress.

Riccaro POV
The pretty lady asked me on a date. I'm in Bryan's room since he's trying to pick an outfit for me. "Bryan what if I mess up or say something bad?" Bryan signed and said "You got this just be yourself." I nodded and got dressed and headed over to her shrine. Luckily Davis and Lychee showed me the way. I have flowers since girls like flowers thats what Bryan told me. Wants I got to the top I knocked on the door and she opened. I gave her the flowers and than we went into her house. She had a movie all set up for us with food. Wants we sat down I tried getting closer to her until I was holding her hand. She looked down and locked our fingers together. After the movie she smiled at me and said "I hope we can go on a secind date soon." I just blushed and said "W-would y-you l-like t-to be my g-girlfriend?" She smiled and said "Of course I would like to." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I left the shrine. As I headed home I started to realize it felt like we were being watched over there.

Author POV
Bryan couldn't keep his mouth shut and told everyone. So everyone is now there spying in there little date. After Riccaro left Momiji came over to them and said "I don't care if you're family don't spy in on us." Xylo replied with "I had to make sure my son is okay." That turned into a big argument.

Okay so this was cute and also happy memorial day. Anyways see you in the next one.