You're not Riccaro

So Riccaro is kidnapped by men in black and they use a potion that lets them be who every they want to be. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was sleeping until someone opened my door. I looked over and saw men in black. I was about to scream until they somehow put me to sleep with some type of smell.

Men in Black POV
After we got the easiest target we made a potion and we used the smalles out of us to change into this kid. We need this kid for experiments.

Xylo POV
It was breakfast time and I was waiting for Riccaro. You see he gets mad everytime I eat without him. As I was waiting I see him come in and I wave him over. "Hey how are you Riccaro?" "I'm doing good." He said in a weird tone. "So do you want chicken nuggets for lunch?" "Yes I would like chicken nuggets. Also why is this chair so cold?" "Well remember you're from space so you like the hot." "Wait I'm from space?" I'm getting skeptical of this person. The others around me are to. "Hey Riccaro we are going to ask you some questions if that's alright?" "Yes that's fine." Momiji said, "Who do you like?" "Uhh..You?" Why did he question that. Davis then said, "What is me and Lychee to you?" "Uhh...brothers?" Again with the questioned answer. "Riccaro who am I?" "You're my brother!" There it is. "Who are you the real Riccaro would say chicken nuggies. The real Riccaro also calls me dad." "I am the real Riccaro." "Prove it. What planet do you live on?" "Earth obviously. Every normal person does." "Wrong you lived on Mercury." "He did?" I mean I did." Everyone took out there weapons and this Riccaro just laughed. "Man you guys are smart." What did you do to Riccaro?" "You see, he is an actual unicorn and we want to study him. He could be the weapon that could destroy the world. Riccaro is very powerful he just doesn't know it yet. Wants were done with him he one little trigger of his emotion could cause the world to be destroyed." I just stopped. Everyone was shocked about that. He started to run but I followed behind. He went into this weird building and I followed. I saw Riccaro there chained up crying. I go over to him and tell him to be quiet. After I get the chains off I quietly left the facility and ran back to camp. Everyone was waiting by the gates. Wants they saw me with Riccaro they looked skeptical. "This is the real Riccaro." They all nodded and went and hugged him. They will pay no one touches my child.

Again dont mess with Xydad like he is the dad that even if you say something rude to Riccaro you might as well move countries and change your name. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.