Dont Touch the Child

So I'm making this off the dont touch my child meme. So in this oneshot Momiji is trying to kiss Riccaro but mama Cal, Bryan, Xylo, Davis, Nero, and Lychee are having none of it. Now onto the oneshot.

Momiji POV
I was sitting with Riccaro since he wanted to talk to me. Since I want to change my future I figured it would be best if I date the little cutie. No one knows we're dating since we wanted it to be a secret. As we were sitting in my room talking I didn't even feel the presence of 6 people watching from a distance. "Hey Riccaro look at me please." When Riccaro looked at me I just hugged him.

Cal POV
We all knew Riccaro was dating Momiji. We over heard him say it before and we wanted to make sure she was good to him. As we were watching she suddenly hugs him. Now this didn't make us mad but the fact she tried to kiss him did. Davis and Nero walked through the front door and slapped Momiji. "Dont touch my child." Momiji just laughed. Me and Xylo then walked in through the window. Xylo says, "Stop it!" Then I say, "Who's touching the child." Davis and Nero point to Momiji. Lychee and Bryan came in saying, "No ToUcHiN tHe ChIlD!" Everyone then kicks Momiji while Riccaro tried to stop it.

Author POV
After they left Riccaro went over to help Momiji up. "I'm sorry Momiji." "It's fine they didn't hurt me." Riccaro just smiled and hugged Momiji. "Now where were we Riccaro?" Riccaro looked up and leaned in until Cal came running in and saying, "NOT MY CHILD." Grabbed Riccaro and left. Well that was an eventful day.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.