Possesed Riccaro

In this oneshot Drannus will be able to control whatever Riccaro does. He will also get all of Riccaro's memories. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was having a weird dream and a demon with purple hair was infront of me. "Riccaro let me take control for now." "No leave me alone." After I said that the demon went up and put something to my head this made me black out.

Drannus POV
I cant believe that this kid could destroy the world. With me controlling him I will take over the world. Now lets cause mayhem.

Author POV
Little did Drannus know Lychee heard his whole plan. Once it was morning "Riccaro" went to eat breakfast. Wants they got to the cafeteria Drannus took over Riccaro's body. Riccaro through a table and it crushed Bryan, Inpu, River, and Jyles. "What is wrong with you Riccaro?" "Dad I don't like this place and I don't like you guys." "Riccaro what is going on?" Lychee all of a sudden broke the cafeteria doors. "A demon is possessing Riccaro so they can take over the world." Everyone's eyes widened until it started to rain inside. "DONT EVER LISTEN IN ON MY PLANS DEAR MIDDLE BRO. EVEN THOUGH I'M POSSESING RICCARO WHAT EVER YOU DO TO HIM HE WILL FEEL. SO HIT HIM ALL YOU WANT IT WONT AFFECT ME." After the demon said that everyone was shocked. Xylo being the best dad he is started to attack the Riccaro. "I know I may hurt Riccaro but I am his dad and  he shouldn't be used like that." As Xylo said that everyone started to attack until the demon left Riccaro and went back to find Dranne. "Dad?" "Yes Riccaro?" "I feel funny." Momiji goes over to hug him. All of a sudden Riccaro throws up on Momiji. Lychee and Davis added a score to Riccaro's live fails.

Hope you enjoyed see you in the next oneshot.