What's going on with Seekah?

Hey guys so this isn't particularly a oneshot but it also is so lets get on to it.

Seekah POV
I was about to go see my girlfriend until I heard Austin crying. Me being the person I am i listened in. All I heard was why do I have to love Bri. I was hurt since I didn't think he liked the same girl as me. I startdd heading over to Bri and Collin. Austin apparently was also heading there. "Hey guys how are you?" I said 6 feet away from Bri. "Im good seekah how are you?" I looked at her and said "I'm ok Bri." They all looked confused when I said Bri and not girlfriend. "I'm not your girlfriend now?" "You never were to begin with plus someone else needs you and I want him to be happy." I saw Austin's eyes widening and wants I started to walk away Austin followed me. "Are you the same Seekah if not what did you do to him?" I just laughed and replied with "Obviously I'm your seekah I just realized you love her more then me. I rather you be happy then me be happy." "But I want you to be happy to." I just smiled at him and said "As long as you and Collin are smiling as well Bri then I'm happy." Austin brought me into a hug. Little did we know Bri and Collin were literally 6 feet away from us. Lets just say Austin got the girl and I got the joy of seeing my brother happy also Collin took me out to get ice-cream since I did the right thing.

So some wholesome brotherly love. I'm happy I get to write brotherly love it always makes me smile. Also I told my parents about this book and how many views I got. This is what they said. Wow wish you could make friends that easily. Isnt it nice wants your family roasts you since you got no friends 🤣