You can drink?

In this oneshot our boy Riccaro, Xylo, and Mario will go over to Momiji's place for a double date. They start to drink sake even though Xylo didn't want to have to deal with a drunk Riccaro. They all start to drink and Riccaro some how is the only one who is not drunk. After he drink 10 bottles. While the others had only 4 bottles. Now into the oneshot. TW (mention/use of alchol)

Xylo POV
Me and Mario were waiting for Riccaro to come out of his room. You see we decided to go on a double date at Momiji's place. Yes me and Mario are dating get used to it. "Babe how long does he usually take?" "He doesn't usually take this long." I decided to open the door and when I do Riccaro is there sleeping on his bed. Mario just smiled and shook him awake. Riccaro let out a cute yawn. "Is it time to go?" He said looking at us. We both nodded and Riccaro got up and held me and Mario's hand. As we headed over to Momiji's we saw her outside her house. "MOMIJI!" Riccaro said huggin her then playing with her tail. "Hi Riccaro! Are you guys ready?" Momiji asked as she hugged Riccaro back. We all nodded and went inside her house where there were a type of alcohol. "Nope Nope Nopity Nope my son will not be drinking alchol." I said really mad. Mario put a hand on my shoulder and said, "He will be fine he has his amazing dad to help him." I smiled at Mario. We all sat down on the pillows while Momiji grabbed a bottle. "This is sake it is a commonly know Japanese alchol. Sake is all different types of alchol." "Ooo thats a nice history lesson. I did not know that." Mario had said inpressed. As we all began to drink on my second one I started to feel loopy.

Author POV
Little did Xylo know everyone but one person was feeling loopy. "Heh Mario did I ever tell you how cute you were in those clothes?" "Yes you have Xelo (Zelo)." "Well you're reawwy prewty." As Xylo continued to drink Momiji syarted to cling onto Riccaro. "Riccaro I want to go to the onset later on. Or now I don't care. Woooooo." "Momiji? Are you drunk?" "NoooO I'm 100% fine." As she said that she turned away from Riccaro and threw up. Riccaro took Xylo's camera and started to record this. "I will get free stuff all I want.Hehe." After everyone but Riccaro fell asleep Riccaro started to clean up the place. When everyone woke up they saw 10 bottle on Riccaro's side of the table. "Riccaro?" Mario had said. Ricxaro came in with some pills. "Hey dad did you know I have high alchol tolerance?" "You do?" Xylo asked. "Yup while you guys drinked 4 bottles of sake I dranked 10. I also have a video to show you guys." As Riccaro show them the video they all started to chase but Riccaro said "Everyone will find out about this." Now Riccaro gets what ever he wants as long as that video exists.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.