H-Hot M-Men

Bryan will have atleast 5 nose bleeds throughout this. Bryan will be in the onset with all the men excluding Riccaro (innocent bean). Lets see what happens. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I was heading to the onset since all the guys would be hanging out and they invited me. Sadly I wouldn't let Riccaro come since he's to innocent. When I started thinking of the onset I realized I would be with a bunch of men all in just their towels. I thought made me drool a little bit. As I arrive there I walk in and the first thing I see is Davis and Moto walking right infront of me with nothing but a towel on. My eyes seemed to travel down but I stopped myself before they can notice. "Hey bro glad you could make it. Only a few of us are here right now. Anyways here's your towel now go and put it on." "O-Okay." My cheeks were bright red I looked at Moto's abs and the hot water was going down it perfectly. Be still my heart. As I finish getting the towel on I head out and run into River's chest. "Oh hey Bryan how are you?" I just blushed and said, "I-I'm good." I ran to the water trying to hide my nose bleed. This is why a gay boi shouldn't be here. Wants I enter I see Davis and Lychee talking. I couldnt stop myself from looking at Davis body again. I had an even worse nose bleed than. Luckily no one notice. "Hey Bryan~." Someone whispered in my ear seductively. I looked behind me and see Jyles. "H-Hey Jyles how are you?" "I'm good Bryan but it looks like you be checking out some of the boys." I just blushed realizing I been caught. "Okay yea I-I might be what of it?" "Well how come you don't look at me?" He keeps talking in a seductive voice and I keep dying on the inside. "Jyles leave the poor dude alone." I look over and see Moto. "Geesh Moto you always ruin my fun." "Well you shouldn't try to get boys in your bed." I just blushed even more. "Are you ok bro? Did he hurt you?" "No he didn't hurt me I'm use to his flirting." I turned around quickly hiding my nose bleed. Why does he got to be so fit. After me being in heaven for awhile I decided to leave. After I left I had the biggest nose bleed of the century. Dear Zeus thank you for the blessing you have given me.

That was very uncomfortable but enjoyable to write. I hope you enjoy and see you in the mext oneshot.