Coffee is good

In this oneshot Inpu will take away all of Solis coffee but after Solis doesn't function with coffee he starts to attack Inpu for taking it away. Now onto the oneshot.

Inpu POV
Ever since Solis had his first taste of coffee he has been hyper all day. "This is why we shouldn't give him any sugar." "I didn't think it would affect him this much." Cal looked defeated. "I'm going to quickly take all of his coffee away." "I wouldn't do that man. Wants you have coffee in your system you must always have it." "I dont care Solis is out of control." Cal just signed and let me do as I please.

Solis POV
After I calmed down I was feeling thirsty. I could go for another coffee. I head up to my room and open the door. I go to my coffee drawer and saw it was all gone. I go out my room and see all the egyption demi gods out there. "WHO TOOK MY COFFEE?" Everyone looked concerned. I went up to Riccaro and he just cowered in fear. Guess it's not Riccaro since he would of gave it back by now. I then go up to Cal. "IT WAS YOUR IDEA TO GIVE ME COFFEE SO I BET YOU TRIED TO TAKE IT BACK FOR YOURSELF." He flinched as I screamed in his face. "I'm sorry Solis but, I didn't take it." I just nodded. I go over to Inpu. He wouldn't take it right. "Inpu did you take my coffee?" He just signed. "Yes Solis I did you were out of control." I can't believe my own friend took it from me. I realease a fire ball and it misses Inpu. I kept throwing them at Inpu but he kept dodging. "Inpu where did you put them?" I heard Cal say. "In my room under the bed." Cal ran upstairs and got all of them. "SOLIS!" I look over and see Cal with the coffee tabs. I ran over and grabbed them quickly making coffee. Everyone then knew dont tale Solis coffee away.

Hope you enjoyed see you in the next oneshot.