I'm here for you

So this again will be 300 words or more. Mikael will have bad anxiety and Cal and Riccaro will try their best to comfort. Now onto the oneshot.

Mikael POV
I'n so stressed about the trial of Athena. I already know where not going to win because of Riccaro. Why must I always be out of luck? As I was walking out the pyramid I saw a vision. It was Riccaro destroying everything and becoming Pharoah. This scared me a lot so I started to hyperventilate. I looked down at my hands and see my hands are all shakey. I felt something wet on my cheek and when O touched it I realized I was crying. I never cried before. I just plop on the ground and just stay there having a mental freak out. I heard voices and I saw Cal and Riccaro. I tried to move but Riccaro already saw me. "Hi Mikael." They both said heading this way. "Mikael what's wrong?" I heard Cal say. "Riccaro is what's wrong." Riccaro looked down and asked, "Did I do something bad?" "Yes I had a vision that you would try to take over the camp and then become Pharaoh. It's what your dad wants right. For you to take over the world and destroy me." Cal looked at Riccaro and was mentally talking to him. "I'm sorry Mikael but don't compare me to my dad I'm going to be better than him. I'm trying to be a good person. But if I'm causing you to be like this I'll just go to my room and leave you be." As he left I looked over at Cal. "Don't always trust your vision it's not always right." I just nodded. Cal went up and hugged me. "It is ok you're fine nothing bad will happen without the others finding out. You just need to prepare for the trial of Athena." I nodded and got up. "Thanks Cal I really needed that." "I know you did. But what you should be afraid of is Riccaro failing the trial because he doesn't know what it is." I just stopped and looked at him. "Ok we're going to lose this trial." We both just laughed and went to out respected rooms.

Well hope you enjoyed and leave a comment for the next request. Now see you in the next one.