You have horns

So here is another oneshot. So now onto the oneshot. Also this might be short again like 300 or more words

Lychee POV
I was looking at my horns and realized maybe I should tell Davis and Riccaro. As I head over to them I saw a hill and decided to lay on it. All of a sudden a song came into my head. I start to hum it then I fall asleep. After I wake up I continue on my trip to see my two brothers. Wants I got there I saw my brothers hanging out with Momiji and Byron. Since my horns have grown a little bit I will wait until one of them notices. "Hey guys." I said joing their little group. Riccaro smiled and said "Hey middle bro." "Hey Lychee." Momiji said. I just stood next to Davis and Byron. As we were all talking Riccaro was looking st Momiji and tried to m grab her hand. She complies and grabs his hand. Riccaro starts to look at me and his eyes lit up. "I didn't know you have horns! They look so cool!" After Riccaro said that they all looked at my head and saw the tiny horns popping out. Byron went over to me and said "They are so tiny!" Momiji looks at then and smirks. Riccaro says "I wish I could have a horn then maybe I could be a true unicorn." Riccaro looked upset and Davis said "Little bro close your eyes real quick." Riccaro closed his eyes and Davis quickly made a makeshift horn and put it on his head like a unicorn. He opens his eyes and I say "Wow you have a horn." Riccaro looked up and looked at his reflection to see his horn. Riccaro was flying around on Momiji's tail. Now when I mean flying I mean Momiji is moving her tail to make him go flying. Byron and Davis came up to me and said "Your horns are really cool." I just blushed and said "Thank you I'm glad you liked it." They just smiled and we all hanged out until Riccari realized his horn was fake. Davis had to apologize real quick.

Lychee has horns and everyone likes it. Also best brother award goes to Davis for making Riccaro a fake horn. Anyways see you in the next one.