Dranne x Nad

So in this oneshot Dranne and Nad will be cuddling until Nad finds out what's going on with Dranne and helps him through it. Now onto the oneshot.

Nad POV
I was hanging out at Dranne's cabin since he wanted to watch a movie with me. It was goijg perfectly we were cuddling but all of a sudden he started to act weird. He kept talking to himself and his hair kept changing from orange to purple. Should I ask about it? "Hey babe why does your hair keep changing colors?" Dranne just stiffened and started to cry. "I'm sorry for hiding it but a demon name Drannus has taken refuge in my body and is trying to take control. So if my hair turns purple it's him in control." He kept crying but I just hugged him. "Please don't leave me Nad." "I won't leave you all because some demon is trying to use you. We will fight through this together. Everytime he takes control I'll do my best to knock him out." "Thank you Nad, I don't deserve someone as nice as you." "I will always be here for you." We both smiled at eachother and I decided to stay the night. During the night time I decided to stay awake and watch Dranne to make sure he is okay. During 3 A.M. I see dranne moving all over the place. His hair started to turn purple and he woke up. "So your Drannus I'm guessing?" "Oh he talked about me to you?" I grab a baseball bat I hidden and slammed it down on Drannus head. This caused Dranne's normal orange hair to come back. He woke up and hugged me. "Thank you Nad I don't know what he would of done." I just smiled and shushed him. "While I'm here nothing will ever happen to you." He just smiled and had a peaceful sleep. Me on the other hand I stayed up to make sure he was okay. The things I do for this boy.

Hope you enjoy and see you in the next oneshot.