Austin x Mikhail

So I don't ship this but I will let this happen. Now this might be short 300 words or more. Now onto the oneshot.

Collin POV
Me and Seek just found out that Mikael likes our brother. Now we don't care about it but we will be giving him the talk if they start to date. Me and Seek has a plan on what to do. We are going to make them go on a blind date and see how it goes. I'm going to talk to Austin while Seek is heading over to talk to Mikael. I go downstairs and see Austin on the sofa just laying down doing nothing. "Hey Austin do you want to go on a blind date?" "Why do you ask?" "Well since Seek got Bri don't you think it'd be best if you found someone." Austin signed and just nodded.

Seek POV
I was at the Pyramid. I went inside and went straight to Mikael's room. Instead of speaking directly to him I gave him a note that said, 'Hey we should go on a date it would be fun by anonymous' now hopefully this works and he goes.

Mikael POV
I look down and see a note I open it and realized I would be going on a blind date. I decided to look my best and head onto the spot. When I got there I saw Austin sitting down at where I'm supposed to be. I just smirked and sat next to him. He just looked at me and blushed. "So you're the one who sent me that note?" He looked confused. "No I was told by Collin that I was going on a blind date." We both realized that his brothers set this up.

Seek POV
"How do you think it's going Seek?" "Well Collin they seem to be smiling and making jokes with eachother so I think it's going great." I looked back and saw them start to kiss. Collin let out a squeal and I shut his mouth. "You know if you're going to stake out be quiet about it." We looked over and see Mikael and Austin holding hands. "Hey guys funny seeing you here." They just looked at us and thanked us. We smiled at them and they smiled at us. I say it was a win win that day.

Wow never thought that I would write about a blind date. So I only ever been to the movies on a date so I don't know what to say for a dinner date. Anyways hope you enjoyed and see you in the next.