Who are you

So I have done a lot of Drannus and I am running out of ideas so wants I get ideas back I will do all the Drannus request. Now in this oneshot Dranne and Lychee would be hanging out at Brandeen's house and all of a sudden Drannus pops out. This will be short.

SPOILER FOR RITCHIES EP IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ GO TO WHERE IT SAYS SPOILER OVER*

I'm confused she refuses Riccaro's  love but accepted the date? Is this Rimiji confirmed? Or is it not. Because I think it's not going to happen

*SPOILER OVER*

Now onto the oneshot

Lychee POV
Me and Dranne were hanging out with my dad. We were just playing a "friendly" game of Uno. Let's be honest we were all fighting with eachother during this. After we played uno and dad kept beating us at it we all decided to watch a movie. We were watching child's play. I was scared since I hate dolls luckily Dranne hugged me to make me feel safe. But all of a sudden he pushed me off the couch. Brandeen was mad at that but we both noticed his hair was purple. "Drannus let Dranne be in control please." "Who is Drannus?" "He is this evil person who keeps following me around and lives inside of Dranne." "Well I don't appreciate you pushing my son like that. That's my job." Drannus just laughed. "Good luck with that once the world is mine you both will be the first ones killed." All of a sudden Brandeen took out a bat and hit Drannus in the head. His hair turned orange and I hugged Dranne. "No one but me is going to rule this world." "Dad shush!" "Oh right."

Sorry it was short hope you enjoyed see you in the next oneshot.