Cassi x Solis

So this will be short since I dont have an idea for this. I also kinda rushed it. Now onto the oneshot.

Cassi POV
I was with Soren and Coleus telling then about my little crush on Solis. Okay maybe a huge crush on him but we don't talk about that. "Well Cassi the way I got Soren was being myself." "Well that's easy for you atleast you look good. I was always told I looked ugly and I believe I do." "Cassi I bet you look wonderful darling." Soren said cuddling Coleus. "But what do I even say? Hey I like you we should date!" "All you have to say is will you go on a date with me." After he said that a knock on the door was heard. I wen to open it and saw...

Solis POV
I was telling Inpu about my huge crush on Cassi. "How does one ask a girl out?" "Bring flowers and tell her how you feel. Maybe ask her out on a date." "But what if I mess up? What if she doesn't want to be my friend? What if I'm to ugly for her? What if my breath stinks when I talk to her-?" "Solis chill out. You look fine and if she doesn't like you for you then she doesn't deserve you." I just nodded. "Okay I'll go ask her on a date." "You got this dude." I left to Cassi's cabin.

Author POV
Magnus came out of no where. "How much that he fails?" Magnus said. "I bet $50 dollars he won't get the date." Inpu said. "You're on!"

Solis POV
I knocked on Cassi's door and when it opened she looked surprised. I gave her the flowers. "Thank you Solis this is very kind of you. So why did you come here?" "Well you see Cassi I've been having feelings for you and Inpu told me I liked you. Thats when I realized I want to be with you. So will you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?" "I would love to Solis." We bith hugged and heard squealing. I look inside and see Soren and Coleus. When they noticed I caught them they jumped out the window and bolted.

Hope you enjoyed see you in the next oneshot.