I got you dont worry.

In this oneshot Dranne will see Riccaro crying and he will try to ask what's wrong. Riccaro will tell Dranne what's wrong and he will try to make Riccaro happy. Xylo and Cal found them and asked Dranne what happened. Dranne tells them then takes Riccaro to his room. Now onto the oneshot. Also I keep forgetting to say this but happy pride month

Dranne POV
I was taking a small stroll around the lake. Drannus has been giving me problems again. I heard soft crying and decided to check it out. I saw that Riccaro kid everyone was talking about. I thought no one wanted to see him cry. What if someone sees and thinks I did it? Who cares he needs help so I should help. I walk over the there and sit next to him. "Hi I'm Dranne what's your name?" Even though I already know his name. "I-I'm R-Riccaro." "Hi Riccaro it's nice to meet you. If you wanna talk why you're upset you can talk to me." He looked at me and said, "Well my birthday past and everyone forgot even my dad..." That made me upset I said I would be right back. I went home and started to make a cake. When I got back to Riccaro I light up the candles. "Happy late birthday!" I started to sing and after he blew out the candles. I gave him the cake and then gave him a stuffed animal I had laying around. "Thank you Dranne." He hugged me and I just smiled. "No problem Riccaro." I heard a cough and I saw Xylo and Cal. I go up to them and they asked me what happened. "Well Riccaro was upset that you guys forgot his birthday a couple of days ago." Cal eyes widened. "I told you we got the date wrong. Xylo thought Riccaro's birthday was today. Is that why he was upset when we said happy birthday to him?" I jjst looked annoyed. "You forgot the date." Xylo just laughed. Riccaro yawned and started to drift off to sleep. I picked him up and asked Cal where his room was. After I put him in the bed I walk away until Riccaro said, "Thank you uncle Dranne." I smiled at that and left.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.