What are you doing here?

So Brandeen will be spotted by Kayla and Bryan. I won't do Xylo sorry but hope you're still okay with it. Anyway onto the oneshot.

Brandeen POV
I haven't been able to watch Lychee since this idiot decided to move in. Maybe I should check up on him. "Hey Daveed I'm going to check up on my son." "Okay Brandeen don't get caught." "I won't." I got to the camp and went to the greek side. Wants I got to Lychee's cabin Kayla and Bryan came out of their cabins. "Brandeen what are you doing here?" I heard Kayla say. "I'm here to visit someone." "Well go away you're a danger to this place." "Well how come Byron got to come back?" "I was under a control." "Well my demon was controlling me." That shut them up. "Still don't bother our campers all you are going to do is hurt them." I just glared at Kayla until Byron took out his sword ready to attack. "Oh please dont attack me because if you really care about your campers then my son would be upset if you laid a finger on me." "What do you mean by son?" "He means me." I look over and see Lychee with his double scythe out.

Lychee POV
I saw Byron and Kayla saying mean stuff to my dad and I just had to step in. "I don't care what my dad did before if you can forgive Byron then you can forgive him and Daveed to." Kayla looked at me and said. "Your dad is a dangerous man." "Yea I know he made me who I am he wants me to be good for the both of us." I know that was a lie but it would make them forgive him some what. "Lychee put the scythe down we are going to lock Brandeen up." As Kayla moved to grab Brandeen I swung my scythe eight infront of him. "DON'T EVER TOUCH MY DAD." Kayla and Byron lpoked scared while Brandeen looked proud. After they left Brandeen hugged me. "Lychee I'm sorry I came here to get away from Daveed and to check up on you. I didn't mean to blow your cover." "It's fine dad they won't ever lay a finger on me." "Lychee lets go get some ice cream." I smiled and agreed. That night we went and had icecream.

Hope this was good and see you in the next oneshot.