Dont do this yourself

So in this oneshot Xylo will be on a quest and gets badly hurt. He goes back to camp and tries to treat himself but Riccaro and Kayla finds him hurt. They try to help him but Xylo kept saying he could do it. After Riccaro tried to touch him Xylo slapped Riccaro on accident. Now onto the oneshot.

Xylo POV
I was going on a quest by myself. I wanted to give Riccaro this crystal that he would like. It was a fire crystal and I figured he would like it. There was tons of strong monsters and it only kept getting worse. Every monster that came I would have a big cut on my body. After the last Monster I had bruises, wounds badly opened, broken ribs and a broken arm. I quickly go home and sneak into my cabin. As I start to bandage my minor cuts up I then start to disinfect my major big cuts. I tried to put gauze around me but I couldn't do it. I didnt want to ask for help since I know they would call me weak. My door opened and I saw Riccaro and Kayla. I tried to hide the necklace that I put the stone in. "Xylo are you okay do you need help?" "NO I'm fine Kayla." Riccaro came over to me and tried to help with the gauze. When he touched the gauze I went and slapped him saying, "I dont need help I can do this." I didn't realize what I did until I saw the red mark on his cheek. "R-Riccaro I'm sorry." Riccaro just cried and ran off. Kayla looked mad but I just turned around. She started to help and I didn't fight since I was to worry about Riccaro. "You know you should probably apologize to Riccaro." "I know I just didn't want to seem weak with asking for help." "Why did you go on this dangerous quest?" I signed and pulled out the necklace. "I wanted to get a fire stone for Riccaro. I figured he would like it." Kayla nodded and wants I was finished I ran and found Riccaro. "Hey Riccaro I didn't mean to hurt you." "I know you didn't dad but you don't have to be strong for me. I've seen you cry before." He knew about all of this. He seen me cry. "I hole this could make you forgive me. I went on this dangerous quest because there was a fire stone I wanted to get for you." Riccaro looked at it and smiled putting it on. We hugged and he spent the rest of the day making sure I didn't push myself. I have the best son ever.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.