Preference - Who Said "I Love You" First

Max Verstappen
You had seen enough. Girls were always trying to get near him and get super touchy Feely and it got worse when he began racing in F1. You were at a race and a girls had asked for his number, pretty brave move. He was about to speak before you butted in. "Actually, he's taken. Sorry." Max looked at you confused. "Am I?" he asked. You nod and take him by the hand to somewhere more quiet away from the fans. "Look Max, I like you. A lot. I've liked you ever since I was seven when you asked me to the school dance and you took me out to the dance floor and we danced together. I think I liked you before that tok but that was my clarification. I don't actually like you Max. I love you and all those other girls can say it all they want but I genuinely haven't thought of anything but you for the past ten years, Max." He stares at you and chuckles a bit before he cups your cheeks and places a soft kiss on your lips. You kiss back before you two break it off. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that? Too long." he picks you up bridal style and spins you around before placing another kiss on your forehead. "And I'd waited so long to kias you too. I just- It's really happened. Has it? Or is it a dream?" You shake your head with a smile. "Well even if this was my best dream ever, I'd still like to go back to my real y/n so I can tell her everything I ever wanted to."

Charles Leclerc
He did. You walked into Charles' apartment. He gave you the spare key since you two were now official. You went to his kitchen and began cooking. He was doing a live stream (So basically this is set during quarantine. It took this long to make it official? I'm freaking done) on twitch so you decided to watch it. You were boiling the pasta and placed your phone on the side to watch him. He ran into Lando on purpose but shook it off as an accident making you laugh a little. He began reading some comments. "So Charles, when are we going to meet this 'love of your life' you keep rambling on about?" He smiles. "She is the love of my life. She's perfect in every way and even though I haven't said this to her, I love her with everything I have and I want to keep her in my life forever because she makes me a better person and she teaches me things. She is so beautiful that perfect isn't even the right word to describe her. I don't think there are any words to describe her." you began smiling like an idiot and plated up his food. You decided to go in and give him his food so he could stay with his friends because knowing him, he'd be back in bed for cuddles and movie night by 10. You open the door and he looks back to you smiling. "Merci mon coeur." He says retrieving his plate. You place a kiss on his cheek. "I love you too by the way." he turned around with a leaf of lettuce in his mouth. "You were watching?" you nod laughing. "Well come in here and eat your dinner so you can see all the nice things people are saying about you." you do as he requests and look at the chat. "Aw look at them." one comment read. "Oh my lord she's beautiful." another read. So that's is the story of how he said "I love you" first... Sort of

Lance Stroll
Lance did. You aren't sure if it was adrenaline enduced but he still said it first. You went to the Baku 2017 race with Lance and his family. It was the first race you had ever been to and today was raceday. It was a pretty eventful race with so many different things happening but Lance managed to pull a third. You jumped up and down at how well your friend did. Before he went to the podium he celebrated briefly with his crew and family. You sat back a bit because you were neither, you were just his friend. However, he beckoned you over anyway. You made your way quickly through the crowds and then you are faced with his sweaty face. "Hey you did so well!" he engulfs you in a hug. "I didn't think I'd get it honestly. I'm so happy you are here for this special occasion." he smiles. "I don't think I've ever said this out loud before, but I love you." your heart skipped a beat as he said that. You smiled and jumped into his arms almost over the barrier and kissed his cheek. "I love you too! Oh my god!" He laughs and sets you back down. He cups your cheeks and leans in but you stop him. "You need to shower first or at least wipe your lips." you say. He wipes his lips and then pulls you into a kiss. "I'd been waiting to do that à long time." He makes his way up to the podium and celebrates his first with a shoe y from Daniel Ricciardo. This was perfect. A paradise in Baku. Never thought you would be able to say you kissed your best friend did you?

Alexander Albon
You brought Alex over for dinner at your family's house just so he could mee them. You had been dating for nearly nine months and he had requested to meet your parents over and over again because you met his. You were helping your mother so your father went and got the door. Alex walked in and had a bouquet for me and my mum and a bottle of red wine because he thought it would leave a good impression. The night went very smoothly. Your dad took kindly to Alex as he was polite as ever and your mother practically took him as her own, for the love of god she even showed pictures of you as a baby. The dinner was fantastic because your mum cooked it and she was renowned for her cooking around our neighbourhood. After three hours that flew by, Alex decided it was time to head home because he had to go to the Red Bull factory early in the morning, which you completely understood and walked him out to his car. He was leaving and before he opened the door, he said. "Okay babe. Bye I love you." He froze for a while and you did the same. "You just-" he nodded and laughed a bit. "I did. Didn't I?" You pull him in for a kiss and whisper back. "I love you too."

George Russell
You bith sorta said it. You were out on a date and it was going really well. You hadn't run out of anything to say at all and kept the conversation going. That was until the dessert came in. You had talked for so long you didn't know what else to say. You looked around at the lighting, the mood everything was perfect to say it and George thought so too. You both said "I love you." I sync and then said "I love you too." in sync. You were both a bit confused as to your little moment of telepathy but you just laughed it off. "We- we said it at the same time." he laughed. You nod. "We did. Didn't we? Well that was special." A few more moments pass before George speaks again. "You look beautiful. Have I told you that?" he asked as you had a large mouthful of pavlova in your mouth. "Yes. Many times. Eleven times. " you muffled. He laughed. "Well it's true. You are beautiful. I can't keep my eyes off you." You were a bit confused at the moment because right now, your ceeks were full to the brim of pavlova and he was saying you were the most beautiful woman in the world, he was pouring his heart and soul out and you were running it by eating pavlova. Christ. Typical. "I don't care if you have your mouth full, you are still beautiful."

Lando Norris
You don't actually know when you first said it or who said it first. It just sorts slipped out and became normal. The first you can remember though was at Spa, his second home race
He retired because of a problem in the car. I followed him into his drivers room and sat down. He was very much upset. You didn't know what to do or say but you just said "Lando, it's not your fault. It happens sometimes." he nods as he lays his head on your lap and you play with his hair. "You know I love you right?" he asked. You kissed the top of his nose and smiled. "Well I love you too." and that's the first you can remember but that was definitely not the first time you told each other.