Preference - The Surprise You Get Him

Max Verstappen
You and Max's four year anniversary was coming up and you wanted to surprise him with some news you had recently found out. You were pregnant. You decided to make up a little box for him. You placed the pregnancy test in the bottom of the bag and added some nappies, dummies and baby grows. Your favourite baby grow was the onesie that looked like Max's race suit that you got custom made because they didn't sell them. It was at dinner when you decided to give him the gift. He got you a beautiful necklace with a picture of you and him in it with an empty side on it. You already knew which photo was going in that one. "It's perfect Max. Now here, open mine." I say sliding the box over. He pulls the ribbon and open the lid off the box. He take soñé look and he has his head in his hands. He's crying. "Are you serious?" he asks as you nod. He jumps out of his seat and runs over to you, kissing you on the lips and then moving down to your little mini bump. "How far along are we?" he asked staring at your belly. "About two months now." he smiles. "I'm going to be the best dad. I promise."
"I have no doubt that you will."

Charles Leclerc
You enjoyed painting a lot so you decided to paint something for him as a gift. It was two weeks away from the anniversary of Jules' unfortunate passing so you chose to paint Jules as best as you could. However, you kept messing it up and had a break down. You had called Charles that you were crying and he was there in a matter of seconds. He opened your front door and look up at the painting, already knowing who it was. He looked back down to you. "I'm sorry. I wanted to paint Jules for you and I keep messing it up." you cry as he holds you tight. "It's okay. Shush its okay. You got the eyes and the facial features right. You just need the shape of his face." he gets up and takes a pencil and draws an outline of how Jules' face would be. He smiled. "Now, we will finish it tomorrow together, right now, you need to go have a batch and go to sleep princesse." he whispers into your hair. "Why are whispering?" he chuckles and helps you up as you walk away into the bathroom. He turns to the unfinished painting and places a hand on it. "You'd love her. You really would."

Lance Stroll
Lance was in a mood. He was so close to a championship but he just about lost out when a rookie collided with the rear of his car making him spin out and retiring the car. He was furious but he tried to keep himself composed around you. He didn't want to scare you. He hid up in our bedroom an awful lot so I only saw him when we ate. I knew how hurt he was and how unfair it was. He had worked so damn hard for that championship and now it was thrown away. You decided to cheer him up by printing out pictures you had of you two together since you met and stuck them into an album in order of when they were taken. You decorated the pages and the cover and wrapped it up for him. You knocked the door and he mumbled "Come in." you walk in and sit beside him on the bed. "I got you something babe." he turned around and hugged you. "I'll open it in a second. I just want to hold you first." you let him and then he reaches for your gift, unwrapping it. He flciks through the pages, his smile widening with every page before he reached the last one with a photo of you two on your wedding day with a note written on it.
"You may win, you may lose, we may fight fight but I will always love you. You'll get them next year.
xoxo
Your wife, Y/N Stroll

Alexander Albon
You got Alex another cat for his collection. There was a little tabby kitten you saw in the pet shop when you were getting cat food and you fell in love. You bought the kitten and put a little collar on it with a ribbon too. You returned home with Alex sleeping in bed. He had J come back from Shanghai last night so it's understandable as to why he's so tired. You placed the sleepy kitten at the bottom of the bed with the rest of the cats and cuddles up to Alex in bed. He turns around and opens his eyes groggily. "Hey." you sing. He smiles. "What's got you so happy?" he asks. "You'll see." He gets up. "Are we having a baby?" he asks a little excitedly. "No but close." he looks at you confused. "Were gonna try for a baby? That's done pretty quickly." he jokes. You shake your head and gently grab a hold of the new kitten. Alex's mouth drops at the cuteness of the kitten. "Aw hello. Is it a he or a she?" "She." "Okay. Did you name her?" "Nope." "How about... Rose. You know from-" "90 Day fiancé." "Exactly. We have a cat called Ed so now we have one called Rose. Think of the memes we could make." A child. Literally.

George Russell
George is simplistic when it comes to what he likes. You however wanted to surprise him. You booked a plane to his last race of the season. He was gutted you couldn't go and had to bring a friend outside of racing instead. You booked your flight, your hotel, you ticket to the race, your pass and emailed his PR for passes to which to stated "had to be secret" and not tell George. She sent them and I was ready to go. The flight was so long, I mean, England to Dubai? I'm never going alone again. George went out for his lap before he had to take his place on the grid so now was the time to go into his garage. You sat beside Claire Williams as she handed you a set of headphones to listen to what George was saying. The race ended with two cars retiring and George didn't win but he finished seventh overall. "Wooh! Good race guys. Happy with that. Shame someone isn't here but she's watching at home." "I'm at the garage George." you pipe up. "Y/n! What the hell are you doing here? You said you couldn't make it!" you laugh. "I know. Now come back here! I want a damn kiss."

Lando Norris
You played a lot of instruments. That's was no secret. You played guitar, bass, ukulele, piano, violin, drums and most importantly flute. It was important because of the recent twitch streams Lando and his friends were having. He asked you to learn the F1 theme so he could just sing along with his chat so you did. You came into his twitch room with you flute behind you back. He turned around and looked at you a bit confused. You look into the camera. "Chat, it's about to go down." you say. Lando laughs a bit still confused until you pull out your flute and start playing the opening notes. Lando loses his shit and goes wild. "Charles! Alex! George! Everybody! She's playing the f1 theme with the flute!"