✨Frederik Vesti - Kiss And Make Up

This was a request I got via dm so I'm going to keep it anonymous. Thank you to the person that requested it, hope you enjoy it!

I needed to clear my head. Another night and another fight with my boyfriend Frederik. Our fights had become more and more consistent recently and to be honest, it was the only consistent thing going for us right now. We fought about the stupidest little things too. There's no bread? Fight. I go on my phone? Fight. It just seemed like these fights were the only thing this relationship was getting. I didnt even sleep in my own bed anymore, I slept on the couch because we always fought.

This time I'd had it. I received a call from my mother that she got ill and I stayed on the phone with her for about na hour just to catch up and hwne I hung up, we got straight into a fight that "I'm always on my phone and don't pay attention to him anymore". He didn't let me explain but when I somehow got my point in, he said I was lying and was making excuses not to talk to him. "You can really be an insufferable pain in the ass sometimes you know that?" I shout. "If I'm such an insufferable pain in the ass, just walk away! I'm sick and tired of this everyday!" "Fine! I'll leave but don't come crying to me when I don't come back." I walk towards the door and grab my coat, putting it on as quickly as possible.

"Oh yeah, just run away like you run away from everything else!" he called to me as I walked out the door. "I would say go take a drive but you'd probably lose control because it's what you're best at!" I say slamming the door behind me. I walk around the park for a while. It was still bright out and I just needed to think of something else other than him for a while. I sat down on a park bench and looked around at the scenery. It was something out of the movies. "Excuse me." a voice asked. I look up to see a man around my age before me. "Is this seat taken?" I shake my head and return to looking around. "I'm Philip." he says stretching his hand out. "Y/n."

"So what are you doing here? Just enjoying the nice day out?" he asked. "No. Problems with... things." Philip nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?" She thought and agreed. She's never gonna see him again so why not. "Well, me and my boyfriend have been having fights recelty and they have been getting more and more frequent. I just- I don't want to fight but I don't want to lose him. He's done so much for me. He saved me from an abusive relationship before and we've known each other since high school." Philip nods. "I get it. I have a boyfriend like that too. He is like that sometimes but we usually kiss and make up after a while. I'm sure it'll just blow over but if it doesn't, you seriously need to make the right decision."

I take in what Philip said and he was absolutely right. Why should I try to preserve something that's a lost cause anyway. I spend the next few hours talking with Philip and he was really nice and understanding. "We should keep in touch. I really enjoyed talking to you and I don't get out much." He said. "Here, have my number then. We can talk whenever you need to." We bid our farewells and I walk off home in a better mood than when I left.

I open the door and place my coat on the rack. "Babe? I'm ho-" my sentence gets cuts off by a hug from Frederik. "I thought you were neeer coming back! I'm sorry! I was wrong! I dotn wanna fight again! Please." He said near tears. I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his cheek. "I'm not going anywhere and besides, where would I go without any clothes?" He let's out a soft chuckle and pulls away. "I'm so sorry. Can we stop fighting? I hate it when you go away." I place a gentle kiss on his lips an dlook at him. "I hate it too. So we agree now, no more fighting?" He nods. "I promise. I love you." "I love you too."