🎄Esteban Ocon - Surprise

Esteban's eyes fluttered open and we're met with your beautiful eyes. He smiled and stroked your face gently. "What a way to wake up on Christmas morning." He said groggily. "Enjoying the view?" You chuckled. "Well I'm just looking at the eyes so yes but if you are wearing that stuff from Victoria's Secret then I might change my mind." He smirked. You slap his chest lightly. "You know I'm not. That's for later." You whisper the last part. "Ooh. So we are planning on having dessert?" He asked suggestively. "No, we are planning in having sex. Keep uo Esteban!" He laughed at your sarcastic answer. "Yeah, yeah. Should we gert out of bed? My parents are planning in coming over." You nodded and threw the blanket off you. "I suppose we should get up then."

You got uo and walked to your wardrobe, taking out some jeans and a jumper. "Este? Should I wear my boots?" You asked. "You mean your snuggly wuggly things?" You rolled your eyes playfully. "Yeah, those ones." He nodded in approval. "Yes because in those, you.will.slay!" He sang earning a laugh from you.  "You're such an idiot." You laughed before walking out only to be called back again. "Wait mon amour?" You peeped your head back into the room. "Yup?" He beckoned you over with his hand. "Come here please." You furrowed your brow and walked over slowly before taking a seat on the bed. "What's up?" You asked. He lifted the covers for you to get back under and it didn't even take a second for you to accept his offer. "Ah. So warm." You muttered. "Amour? Can I ask you something?" You nodded. "Where do you see us next Christmas?" Strange question.

"The same way we are now. Maybe something will change but we won't know until next December now will we?" You smiled. Esteban became a bit pale and that's when you knew something was up. "Este? What's wrong?" You asked concerned. He didn't know, well he did but he didn't know what you would say to whatever it is he wanted to ask about. "I- okay. I got you a Christmas present and I hope you like it, I don't know what will happen but here it goes." He reached for his bedside locker and pulled out a small box. "Surprise?" This didn't mean what you think it meant. Did it? "Mon amour, I love you. There's no surprise about that and I want to spend the rest of my Christmas' and the rest of my life with you so-" He opened the box and you let out a gasp at the most perfect, most beautiful ring you had ever set eyes upon. "Y/n Y/l/n, veux-tu m'épouser?" He asked taking the ring out. "Oui! Yes! Sí! Ja! I don't know anymore languages but yes!" He let out a relieved, shakey breath out and slipped the ring onto your finger. "Ah. You have no idea how scary that was." He chuckled looking down at the ring on your finger. "I can only imagine. Este, we're getting married. We're actually getting married!" You squealed.

"Yes we are. So how about it? Are you up for a wedding next Christmas?" Esteban asked. You weren't looking at him but you could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice. "Most definitely. Je t'aime." You said pressing a kiss onto his lips. "Je t'aime mon amour et joyeux Noël." What à way to spend Christmas, am I right?