🎶George Russell - Bad Romance

Okay this was great craic to write. Thanks gytios02 for the request hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

George was sick of it. He had a fuck buddy. He wasn't supposed to have any romantic feeling towards her that was the whole point, it was supposed to be a no strings attached ordeal. No kissing, no "I love you" nothing romantic but he couldn't help himself. His fuck buddy was his childhood friend Y/n and everytime she got into a relationship, they would stop their hookups because it would be counted as cheating but it wouldn't be out on hold for long because Y/n was broken up with again and again and he hated how bad she was treated by her past boyfriends and he hated seeing Y/n coming back home after another rone of her boyfriends mistreated the poor thing. He knew how she was supposed to be treated and it physically pained him watching her get hurt over and over.

George was desperate to get his childhood friend Y/n to finally be his girlfriend. He'd been dropping hints that were pretty obvious all week but she wasn't picking up on them. Truth be told, she was. She just didn't want to question it in fear that he was just playing and she'd embarrass herself but she also trusted George to tell her if he felt something towards her and honestly, she wouldn't mind if he did. George was in his driver room preparing for the race and had come to the conclusion that he had enough. He couldn't wait another moment without telling her up front. He called his mechanic to go and fetch his friend and he returned a few minutes later with the woman.

"Hey George what's-" she gets cut off by George pulling her into the driver room and pulling her onto his lap. He planted a kiss on her lips which she kissed back obviously, it was her natural reaction. George was a little bit surprised by her actions in kissing, back but didn't stop. He waited long enough for this kiss so he may as well immerse himself in it. The pair pull away breathlessly after a few moments and gazed into each others eyes. George was first to talk. "Do you know how much I needed to do that?" He asked catching his breath. She shook her head. "No but by how fast you kissed me, I'm guessing a long time?" she giggled. He nodded. "Too long. I don't want to be friends. I want your love. I want to be the revenge that you get on the dick heads that treated you so badly all these years."

"George-" he cuts her off again. "I know it's supposed to be no strings attached and I respect that, I just thought I'd tell you before we go any further-" "George! Just listen! " "You look into my eyes and tell me you aren't sick of being treated poorly. You tell me that honestly and I'll stop." She holds her finger over his lips. "That's the thing. I don't want you to stop. I want your everything. Your disease, your ugly, as long as its free." she cracks a joke at the end of her statement earning a chuckle from George. "Of course. Same here. I'll have anything you offer and I'll give my everything to you."

"I guess there's only one thing to do." Y/n says looking at George, her heart beating faster by the second. "Yeah. Y/n Y/l/n, would you like to be promoted from fuck buddy to girlfriend?" he asked making her laugh. She nods lightly and bites her lip. "Of course." She leans in and they resume their kissing, but this time, they were an official couple.