✨Logan Sargeant - Kisses

I sit tired as ever with my roommate Lando in our living room. We had both just come back from a race weekend and this was usually how we unwinded. However, other things occupied my mind this time because I had just gotten into a relationship with my long time friend Logan in the past two weeks so it was difficult to just settle down, not exactly knowing where the hell he was. "Can you stop thinking about whatever it is and at least try and beat me? I may as well be playing against my mum." he teased but it was no use. Logan was on my mind. Lando knew what was happening in my brain and comforted me as best as he could. "Can you relax? He's probably gone to work on the car or something." I nod and put my focus back onto the game but it was difficult to do so.

An hour later, the doorbell rang. I turned my head to Lando. "Did you order food?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Are you expecting anybody?" he shurgs his shoulders. "Me either. Go get the door then." He does a double take before admitting defeat and sluggishly walking to the door. "Oh wow. I didnt expect you here." I hear a muffled Lando having a conversation with someone. "Lando! I swear to god if it's your ex again I will run her!" I shout out. "It's not my ex. It's your boyfriend!" he shouts back. It takes a few seconds for that to settle in my mind but when it does, oh my god. I've never moved so fast in my life, and I drive formula one cars. "Logan!" I jump into his arms. "What are you-"

"I wasn't needed back at base so here I am. Hope you don't mind." he smiles. "I don't mind, just don't stain the sheets mate." Lando says. "Lando! Stop!" he smirks and walks away so I can enjoy my moment with Logan. "Don't mind him. You're gonna stay in my room I presume." He grabs his case. "Well that's what I was hoping for but if you want I'll sleep on the sofa." I shake my head and drag him in. "Oh no. Don't be ridiculous. You're staying in my room. I guess I'm gonna have to give you a tour huh?"

After dinner, me, Lando and Logan all sat down to watch a film. "Lando! We aren't watching Crazy Rich Asians." I say rubbing my temples. "What do you have against this movie?" Lando protested. Logan laughed as he watched the normal Monday evening unfold before his eyes. "I don't have anything against it, I just want to watch 13 going on 30 more." He eventually gives in because he knew I wouldn't give up full stop and so, we watched the film.

About thirty minutes into the film, Lando fell asleep leaving me and Logan to watch the film without Lando whining about how Crazy Rich Asians would have been better. Logan places a kiss onto the top of my head and instantly, I feel a warm fuzzy feeling inside. "Oh. You aren't asleep?" he asked a little confused. "It doesn't seem like I am does it?" He let's out a soft chuckle. "Do you want snacks or anything?" I ask. He looks down and let's a cheeky grin creep onto his lips. "What?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. "I was- its nothing. Just watch the movie."

"Do you want M&Ms or something?" I stand up before his hand grabs onto my wrist. "Only if the M&Ms come with you." he sings. A blush crept onto my cheek as I registered in my mind what he had just said. "Wow. V-very up front." I say in a stutter. "I-Ill just-I'll just go get the M&Ms." but I didn't quite get the chance. He pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. I didnt exactly know what to do so I just went along with whatever the hell he was doing. He leaned in, slowly, slowly until his lips reached mine. The kiss started doff innocent as it usually does and then whoops, the kiss got deeper and more passionate.

Lando was happily asleep but then felt the couch droop down beside him and he woke up in a panic. His eyes sleepily looked around, searching for what the sudden movement might have been and saw his roommate with her boyfriend feeling each other up on the couch where he was sat. "Jesus Christ!" he screamed, causing Logan and I to jump of each other. "Not on the couch! You know not on the bloody couch! If I didn't get away with it, you are not getting away with it!" Lando pulls the side of his shirt over the side of his eyes to block the sight of you and your boyfriend. "You have your own room for fucks sake!" Lando continues. I let out a giggle and fix my hair so it wasn't as messy anymore. "Alright. Well go to my room and you can do whatever you wanna."

"Even watch Crazy Rich Asians?" he asked a bit excitedly. I roll my eyes. "I guess." He fist pumps the air. "Yes! Oh and Y/n?" I spin back around to see what witty remark he'd come up with now. "Use protection." Logan looked at me wide eyed, not exactly knowing how to react to that remark. "Honestly Lando, shut the fuck up and watch the film." I joke, leaving Lando with his film and bringing Logan into my room for cuddles. What do you think we were going to do?