🎄Jack Aitken - Christmas Miracle Pt. 1

You were trapped within a deep sleep that you were really enjoying but Jack had other plans. You felt kisses on your face but there was something different about Jack's regular kisses so you decided to investigate by opening your eyes. You were surprised when you set eyes upon your boyfriend in disguise but as Santa Clause. You burst out laughing at the sight. "Jack! What the actual fuck are you doing?" Jack smiled down at you but it was barely noticeable. "Do you like it? I'm thinking of keeping it like this." He said almost petting the beard. "I'm loving it." You replied pulling him in closer until your lips met again. "It's a bit ticklish though."

"You think that's ticklish?" He asked in a challenging tone and I already knew where it was going. "Jack! Don't you-" but he didn't listen. He dove right in and began tickling at your sides making you almost crippled with laughter. "Jack! Please! Please stop!" You choked out between the laughter. "There's a magic word darling!" Magic word? Like what? "I love you? Does that count?" He shook his head. "What is it?" Jack thiughtlong and hard and chuckled at his magic words. "Santa is daddy." He joked. "Jack Aitken! Watch your mouth!" You said slapping his chest. "I'm not changing the magic word!" You rolled your eyes and let out a sigh. "Okay fine. Santa is still daddy." You never thought those words would pass your lips but here you were. "Is this going to be our safe words now?"

"Y/n!" He almost shrieked out of surprise. "What? Was it supposed to be a secret safe word?" He laughed and pulled you in for another kiss. "I've got you a bath at the ready, breakfast is being made and I've got Christmas movies ready to pop on at your command." He was so sweet. Perfect even. "Go on then Santa Daddy. Get me my breakfast." He gulped at the new found nickname he had been given and quite frankly didn't know how to react. "Oh wait, breakfast is already here." Before he could even question it, he found himself on the bottom looking up at you instead. "Breakfast isnt- oh! Now I get it." His cheeks burned a bright red as he struggled to contain himself but then of course, the bloody doorbell had to ring. "Christ have mercy." He muttered. "Surely it can't be this important." You looked out the window and saw an oh too familiar car, the car of your grandparents. "I'm sorry Jack but we might have to put this off until later." He looked disappointed at you. "Why?" He pouted. "Because my grandparents are here now get a shirt on!"

Your grandparents rambled on and on about what they found down at the shops. Don't get me wrong, you loved spending time with them but they always came at the most in opportune of times. "And I saw Sally down at Tesco. Her trolley was absolutely full of toilet paper so I went to have a look and guess what?" You chuckled at your grandmother's excitement. "I don't know granny, you'll have to tell me." You took a sip of your tea as she went and said "The toilet paper was on offer! Can you believe it?" Aw little petal. "No way. I've been meaning to go and get some." Jack sat beside you, drawing circles on your back making you shiver with each rotation. "Well, I suppose we should head off then. We've to go pick up Connor since your brother wont be able to take care of him for Christmas. He's got work." Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Why can't Sandra? She is the parent of that child too granny." Sandra left my brother after Connor was born and just let loose....give you a minute to think about that term. While she was out riding rings around other guys, your brother was hard at work trying his best to keep a roof over his head, food on the table and take care of his son but Sandra was absolutely no help.

"Honestly Y/n, do you think Sandra could take care of that child? She hardly takes care of herself." You nodded in agreement. "But you can't take care of Connor. You both practically took care of all of us. You need a break now." Your granny sighed tiredly. She couldn't take care of a baby but no-one else was able to because they had jobs.

"How about Jack and I take Connor for Christmas?" Everyone around you went silent. "What?" You took a deeo breath. Maybe you didn't think it through. "I'm just saying, Jack is in the off season and I'm only working morning shifts now so wed bith be able to take care of Connor." You turned back to your boyfriend. "Right Jack?" Jack knew your brother well and he really wanted to help but he was terrible with children. How was he going to take care of a child? Well, he could just follow your lead. "Yes, of course we can."