👶Lando Norris - Streamer Baby

I sigh in relief as I plop onto the couch. Lando was streaming with Max, Charles, Alex and George and I didn't want to be a bother so I did everything by myself. The cleaning, washing, the baby, I took care of everything. Now, before you jump down my throat I want to explain something. Lando deserved some time with his friends because I had a girls night with mine every two weeks and Lando rarely got to hang out with his. He may work with his friends but they never got to 'hang out' so they did streams together. I set my sleeping four month old baby, Mila into her crib and go to the fridge to get milk for my tea when I realised we didn't have any. I walk into Lando's streaming room and knock politely. He spins around and smiles. "Hey darling, what's up?" He kisses my cheek when I reach him.

"I need to go to the shops so can you listen out for Mila?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah sure. I'll do that. Can you get some snacks while you're there too please?" He asks. I nod and walk right out to the car.

Time skip

I unlock the door and bring the shopping into the kitchen. It was surprisingly quiet, except for Lando's laughing but considering our daughter that doesn't know the difference between day and night was quiet, I was skeptical but not complaining. I put all the shopping away and return to making a mug of tea and sit down to watch the show my friends had been telling me to watch but it got really boring. I take out my phone from my pocket and go to twitch to watch Lando's stream instead. I subscribed of course but mainly because then I'd be able to ask for something and he'd see the highlighted message.

I click onto his profile and press the Live video. It loads and I see Lando holding Mila (who's looking very in the zone) while also playing iRacing. I giggle and walk into the streaming room. "Look Mila, uncle Max is cheating! He pushed me off track!" I sit behind him to see how long it would take for him to notice. I kind of gesture to the chat to keep quiet and they do just that. "Okay Mila, which tyres should we put for?" Mila let's out a babble and Lando nods. "I fully agree, Mediums." I aw quietly and put my hand on my chest at the cuteness in front of me. "Here baby, you take the wheel." he laughs. "Take out uncle Alex!" I hear an enthusiastic George shout out followed by Alex pleading for the child not to and laughs from every other member in the stream.

"Right Mila, we did alright. P2 isn't bad, it isn't first and we always have to be first but not bad for your first race." He cooes looking down at his daughter. "I freaking love you. We should get you fed. Text your mum to see where she is maybe." At that moment I poke his shoulder, making him scream and flinch at the same time. I roll onto the floor, holding my stomach laughing. "It's not funny! I could have dropped the baby!" He shouts clenching her for dear life. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I've been home for half an hour and I told your chat to keep quiet so thanks chat!" I say motioning to the people watching at home (you guys eyy). "I feel betrayed by everyone but I'm really hungry too." he says with puppy dog eyes. "Okay, what do you want to eat? I can make chicken and pasta if you want?" He nods enthusiastically with a grin as I walk out. "Yes please, I love youuu."

I turn the stream back on to watch what Lando was doing while I was cooking and it made my day better. They all decided to get their kids on to race on the simulators. Charles had his and Charlotte's son, George had his daughter and Alex had his son too but they were all over the age of two while Lando's baby was barely even a half year old. "My baby is gonna beat your babies! Let's go! Chat, hype up Mila!" He says and the chat erupts in hype. I giggle and watch the horrific start. It was complete chaos, worse than lawnmower racing. The race ends and Mila finished first due to the other children either losing interest or crashing. Mila had help though. "Yeah, that's my kid alright. Beating up everyone else." Mila let's out a loud babble and raises her arms while Lando does the same. "Yes, we are the champions! Okay so thank you all so much for watching guys and we will see you soon, peace out." He ends the stream and bring s Avery tired baby with him. "Well, that last race was gripping." I giggle. "Yeah well she's like her dad. Good at Racing." I nod and hand him his plate of food. "Indeed. Now- slow down eating, I didn't slave away at this for two hours for you to just inhale it!" He laughs with his mouth full. "It's not funny Lando! You're gonna get indigestion or choke or something. I just wanted a nice picture to send your mum but this will have to do." I snap a quick picture and send it quickly before he could stop me.

He throws his arms up in protest but its too late. "Your mum likes the photo. She thinks you both look the same." I say, commenting on Lando and Mila. "Well, if Mila didn't look like me, momma would have some explaining to do to Daddy about why that is." He jokes making me spit out my drink. "Lando!" "I'm joking! This is really good by the way. Love you for that." I hand him a glass of water which he accepts. "Can you take Mila? My arm is really sore." I take our little baby in a swoop but she's already asleep so I bring her to bed and tuck her in. When I come back out, Lando too is almost asleep. I shake his shoulder lightly making him jump and look up half asleep. "Can we cuddle yet?" He asks. I nod. "Of course, you look knackered."

"I am. It's everytime after a stream, I put so much energy in and then become so tired." He yawns. We sit on the couch as he dozes off while I play with his brown curls. "Hey Lando?" I whisper. He let's out a groan. "I love you." a pause. "I love you more."