✨Lando Norris - Barcelona Backfire

I wrote this after the Barcelona grand prix at a swimming pool and a couple did this. That's about it to say about it

I lay in the honey glow of the sun in the Barcelona sky. The race was finished and Lando decided to go to the pool with Alex, George and Charles to kick off their break, which meant I'd be able to spen dmore time with Charlotte, Lily and Carmen (George's new gf) while the other men children ran around playing. Charlotte stretched and let out a sigh of content before turning to us to ask a question. "Ice cream?" We all yes in union and Charlotte gets up with Lily helping carry them.

Carmen and I begin talking about just random things. "Have you watched 365 days yet?" She asked me sipping on her cocktail. I shake my head. "No but Cha and Lily have been trying to get me into it. I just don't have time honestly." Lando, George, Alex and Charles walk over drenched in water from jumping and swimming in the pool. "Where's Charlotte?" Charles asked noticing his girlfriend's presence was missing and Alex looked around wondering the same thing about his girlfriend. "She went with Lily to get ice cream. They'll be back in a minute. Are you kids finished playing in the pool?" I chuckle sliding my sunglasses over my eyes.

"Well if we're kids and you guys are dating us then you're technically dating kids which means you girls are ped-" I cut off what Lando was saying. "Ah! No! Don't even! Just shush! Carmen and I are having a conversation so go, go." I say shooing him away back into the pool with George. If I'm being honest, I was pretty tired. I couldn't sleep at night but I wanted to sleep now. "Hey Carmen?" she turned from the book she was reading and looked to me. "I'm going to sleep. Could you wake me up if I'm burning or we're going please?" She nods. "Of course. You enjoy your little rest." And I did. It was a long awaited sleep that I needed.

I am awoken by a cold, wet impact on my skin and I jumped. I open my eyes and see Lando holding a bucket beside the other drivers laughing. Charlotte, Carmen and Lily were in shock as they just opened their eyes from tanning. I shake my hands off and take off my sunglasses. "Lando Norris! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He grew quiet and a bit scared while the others kept laughing at Lando's misfortune. Lando couldn't think of why he did it other than it would be funny but now he got his girlfriend mad.

"I'm sorry. I really am." he walked towards her to hug her but she resisted, but he still manaeed to get the hug. "Fuck sake. Get off me!" Lando lay down on her now, refusing to get up unless his apology was accepted. "Not until you take my apology." She lay back down unbothered. Lando was a bit confused as to why she just gave up on trying to get him off. "How mad are you right now?" he asked. I don't move at all and reply "Not very because you said you wouldn't move until I accepted your apology and your suncream has washed off in the pool so you can either leave me be and get suncream or you can stay here and wait my apology." He planted his head on my chest and refused to move. "George, throw a towel over my back." Even though I was mad at him, I had to admire his confidence to do whatever it takes to have his apology accepted.

Three hours go by and hs still there but asleep. She smiled and called Charlie sober quietly. "Yeah? What's up?" he asked. "I want you to throw Lando in the pool. Get George and Alex to help." Charles nodded and headed over to fetch the other two drivers. Y/n whipped out her phone and began recording. They lifted up Lando who had woke up startled by the sudden movements. He looked around and saw what was happening. His girlfriend was recording and his friends were headed towards the pool. "No! Guys! Please! It's freezi-" he gets cut off by the water. He breaks through the surface of the water and heard laughs from his friends. Lando got out and ran after Y/n who no doubt had the idea until he caught her. He picked up her phone and threw it to the sunchair and ran back towards the pool. "No Lando! No!" too late. He jumped in and Y/n let out a shriek as the cold water touched her skin. "Fuck! That is cold."

"So are we even?" he laughed. I slap him lightly on the chest. "No. I haven't got a kiss to apologise yet." He lightly pecked her lips. When we pulled away we fell into a fit of giggles. "Youre so stupid." I laugh. "But I'm your stupid boyfriend." I nod. "Yes. Yes you are."