👶Logan Sargeant - Pregnancy Scare (ft. Lando Norris, Lance Stroll & Seb V)

Those were the three longest minutes of my life. There I was, sat on my bathroom floor in my driver room with my roommate Lando pacing, my Team-mate Lance fiddling with his thumbs, Seb talking quietly with his PR Britta and my boyfriend Logan on the bathroom counter bouncing his knee anxiously. I look over the past few days, to try and remember what even happened or try to make sense of it because to be quite honest, it made no sense at all. I was ill since tuesday, vomiting. I couldn't hold it in but it was only in the morning and or during the night so it didn't really affect the way I drove but I concerned my team.

My Team-mate Lance watched as I was hurled over just getting sick into a bucket. It was during the night when the crew had to made some adjustments to our cars and we both agreed that we would stay until the crew was finished. He patted my back and held my hair back as the sick just kept coming. "You shouldn't be racing. Not in this condition. What happens if you vomit in the car?" he asked. I wipe my face and let out a cough. "Then I get sick. It's not like I'm going to get a podium so there's not going to be any rush to get out of the car." I joke but he didn't laugh. Fuck.

"We need to tell Otmar. He's gonna have to get a different driver." He began to stand up but I pulled him back down. "No! Don't. Its been happening since Tuesday. I have it under control." I whisper. "When?" he asks a little quieter. "I just said, since Tuesday. Don't you listen?" he shook his head and let out a chuckle. "No. I know. I mean what time of the day? Is there like, a pattern?" I think about it and there was. "In the morning and during the night." he pulls out his phone and googles them. "Okay. Okay. Okay. Do you have anything else wrong?" I shake my head and he returns to his phone. After a few scrolls he stops and his eyes shoot open. "What?" He hands the phone to me and now I understand why he was reacting that way. "Pregnancy?"

"Uncle Lance!" He smiled widely. "I can't be pregnant. I have a career. I just got to formula one!" I mumble, hiding my head in my hands. "When did we even? Maybe four weeks ago. That's the last time." I go over the last time Logan and I last done it and that was the last time, it was our first time. "How the fuck am I gonna tell Logan? Or Lando?" Lance shrugged. "So fucking helpful Lance!" I yell. He puts his arm around my shoulder. "Hey. It's okay. Most women get pregnant." he says as a way of comfort. "Most women aren't formula one drivers or racing drivers for that matter!" He knew I had a point. "We should at least tell Otmar." I did. It would be a safety precaution. I nod and away we walk to Otmar and that's when things went downhill.

"You're pregnant?!" Logan screeched. I couldn't tell if he was happy or angry. "Oh my god really?" he said in a smile. Okay so he's happy. "Well I don't know. It seems that way but I need the test done first. Im sorta mixed about it like, it would be nice but then again I want to race and by the time baby is out, I don't have a seat. All that work to get here for nothing." He engulfs me in a hug. "And does Lando know?" I shake my head. "I think Uncle Lando would like to know about his nice or nephew." he chuckled. "It isn't confirmed! I don't want any of the media to know about this so please just shush for the time being." When Lando heard about the possibility of a paddock baby, he went haywire. "Baby! There's a baby in there!" he yelled happily with Logan. "Uncle Lando and Uncle Lance!" Lance joined in.

I sit watching the three running around my driver room celebrating a baby that hasn't even been confirmed to be real might I add. "Can you shut up? Will Buxton is out there and I've been doing everything I possibly can to avoid netflix, don't ruin this now!" They nod but leave their smiles on their faces. I roll my eyes, waiting for my PR to come back with the stupid pregnancy test and she did, or should I say Seb and his PR Britta did. I don't know why they just...they were there." Why are you? I'm not even gonna finish that question." I say taking the bag from them quickly so no one saw. "For this, if you have a baby boy, you call him Sebastian and if it's a girl Britta. Got it?" I nod slowly before he let's himself in with Britta.

The beep goes off and we all jump. "Holy shit." Lando mumbles. "Don't curse in front of the baby." Logan whispers. I slap his arm. "Okay. We'll look on three." They nod. "One, two, three." I look at the result and breath a sigh of relief. I'm not pregnant. "Oh thank you jesus." I mumble to myself. I look to Logan and he seems a little bit down. I put my hand on his shoulder. "We are a bit young babe and besides, we have loads of time for that." He nods and let's of a sigh. "So...no uncle Lando?" I chuckle and shake my head. "Or uncle Lance?" I shake my head again. "I'm going to guess uncle Sebastian is going to be a no as well then." I laugh and nod. "Oh well, plenty of time and quickly done. We're all going to go but look on the bright side, you can race at least." Seb says leaving with the other drivers and Britta.

Logan sits on the sofa. "I kinda wanted a baby honestly." he said softly. "For a moment I thought so to but if you think about it, how would we raise it? We're always away. I'm in between London and Woking and you're in between America and Italy, not to mention race weekends." He nods his head. "I know. It just seemed like a nice thing though." It would have. It really would have been a nice thing but I had racing to think of first. I couldn't just throw it away after working hard for it, especially to get to formula one. He should know how difficult it is. "We have off season." he chuckles. "Of season isn't nine months, he race season is nine months soi think I'll pass."

Logan smuggled up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I think you would have made a good mom." he smiles before shutting his eyes to go sleep. That fantasy stayed in my head. Me as a mum. That's when I made the toughest decision of my life. "I'll have a baby after I win a championship." I whisper and thankfully, he didn't hear me and I have stuck with that silent promise all my career until I did eventually win a championship. As of now, I am Y/n Sargeant, driver for Alpine Racing, the first woman to win a World Championship, wife to Logan Sargeant and mother to Lucy Sargeant.