🎶/💐Jake Hughes - You Are The Reason

This is a part 2 to the previous story. Again reuqetsed by Littlemissunnoticed I really enjoyed writing these two chapters so thank you for requesting them. Hope you enjoyed reading them. Feel free to keep requesting because as said before, I'm awfully bored.

It was the big day..Jake lost so much sleep the night before with the terrible thoughts consuming him again. The thought of her leaving him at the altar. He was praying she would just call or walk in the door to say a quick goodnight before the wedding but no. She didn't. He had written his vowes but he didn't like them now. He quickly wrote down everything about her in his head.

He read over it, over and over again and looking through photos of the two of them. His heart skipped a beat when he received a notification that she texted him. He opened it quickly and read through it.

What is the groom doing up
this late?

I could ask the bride the same
But I'm just thinking of how perfect you are going to be tomorrow
Now sleep
I don't want you yawning halfway through your vowes but knowing you, you're gonna do that anyway.

Okay
Goodnight xx

Goodnight xx

Time skip

He stood at the top of the altar looking forward holding his hands. He looked forward and refused to look anywhere else. He was shaking all over and she was the reason. He just needed her now. Suddenly, everyone stood up and the music began. He took a deep breath and turned around, receiving a pat on the back from his best man. He watched as the flower girls and bridesmaids walked down. The idea of her finally walking towards him taunting his mind on how she would look. Her silhouette appeared at the doors of the church and he breathed in again. She looked stunning. She wore little makeup and wore a beautiful flowing gown with the veil covering his face. She held a selection of blue and white flowers in one hand and held her fathers in the other.

She reached him after what felt like an eternity and stood in front of her husband to be. He gave into his temptations to take off her veil and removed it from her face slowly, watching her features as he does. He smiles when he sees her beautiful eyes glistening. The wedding begins and the ceremony goes by very slowly. Jake became jittery sometimes and she squeezed his hand three times to indicate that she lived him and it calmed him for the time being. The vowes came. She read her vowes she prepared weeks in advance and could practically read it off the top of her head at this stage. Then came Jake's turn. He pulled the paper out of his pocket and unfolded it. He began reading.

"My dear Y/n, Before we begin, my words that will be said in this will never amount to how much I love you, I could not fit all of I. I on one piece of paper, I'd have to write books upon book for everything I love about you but let's leave the sappy stuff for later. I rewrote my vowes and you are going to bug me later about why I am so irresponsible and honestly, I don't mind because your voice is just heaven to listen to. But I would climb every mountain and swim every ocean just to be with you and fix whatever it is that I've broken. Whether it be the TV because let's be honest, I would do something like that or something minor like a pen. I just need you to know that you are the reason behind me. You are part of the reason I became the man you are marrying today. If I could stop you from ever getting hurt, I would. I wouldn't let anything harm you but alas that's life and I want to spend the rest of mine with you in my arms. I just need to hold me when I'm at my worst and help me celebrate at my best. I just need you to know that I will take care of you forever, I will never hurt you, I'll let you take the left side of the bed, I'll do anything you want, you just need to be mine for eternity. Forever and always, Jake."

À few tears escape her eyes and leave long streaks of mascara staining her cheeks. "If that was waterproof mascara, you'd want a refund darling." he says earning a chuckle from everyone around them. She lowers her head to hide her face but he lifts it back up. "No, no. Don't get the mascara on the dress. Goodness me." More laughs. The priest continues.

"Jake. Please repeat after me. I, Jake Hughes," "I Jake Hughes" "take you Y/n Y/l/n" "Take you Y/n Y/l/n" "to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward," "To be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forwards" "for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer," "For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer" "in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish;" "In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish" "until death do us part." "Until death do us part." Je ended with the ring being put onto her finger perfectly.

Now her turn. She did the same thing and slipped the ring on too. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced. Your family and friends roared and clapped as Jake dipped her down and planted a soft kiss onto her lips. The lifts her up and walks down the aisle with her clenching on for dear life. He was complete. He was now happily married to the love of his life and he didn't want that to change.