🎄Antonio Giovinazzi - The Gift Of Makeup

Antonio watched excitedly as his daughter Violetta carefully opened her Christmas presents one by one and thanked her dad for the ones he got her and the ones her mum got her. Antonio handed her another present to open. He seemed to get excited about this certain gift and it was quite big so he must have put some thought and effort into it. Your daughter tore through the paper and scanned the box. A helmet and some paint. "Tada!" Antonio sang. "You said you didn't like your boring old yellow helmet so I thought you'd like to make your own." He said, giving reason for the gift. Violetta beamed down at the blank cavanas to design on later before turning her attention to her father. "Grazie papa." She said hugging him. "Do we have any more gifts or can we watch The Grinch?" She asked excitedly. "I think mama has one more. Then we'll watch whatever Christmas film you want." You picked out your present from under all the wrapping paper and gave her a warm smile while handing it to her. She carefully tore through the paper and looked at the gift within. Her eyes shot wide open. "Makeup and hair stuff!" She squealed. "Thank you mama! Grazie!" You wrapped your arms around her and cuddled her. "Your welcome baby." Antonio looked down at his beautiful family. Life couldn't get any better than this.

Antonio grabbed the plates from Christmas dinner and put them carefully into the dishwasher. He felt a tug at his trousers so he looked down and was met with his adorable daughter clutching her hairbrush, nailvarnish and had the hair ties around her wrist. "What is it Cerbiatto?" He asked. "Papa, can I do your hair and nails?" Antonio didn't want to, he wasn't going to hear the end of it from you but if it kept his little daughter happy, then so be it. "Okay. We'll go to the living room yes?" She ndoded her head enthusiastically and made a dash to the living room.

You walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen to only find it empty. Living room. You walked out to the living room an dopemed the door and the sight before you, well you've never seen something like it! Antonio was sitting on the floor watching a Christmas movie with his newly painted nails resting on his lap while Violetta was brushing his hair and a little sign that read "Violetta's hair salon" was hanging my a bit of celo tape on the door. "Did I miss the memo?" You asked making yourself present. "You might have." Antonio chuckled. "Pap said I could do his hair and nails!" Violetta exclaimed. "Really now? Did he? Well that's nice. Just a word of advice, don't forget to make him pay for his hair." You said giving a wink afterwards with Violetta attempting to wink back.

You sat down beside Antonio and leaned your head onto his shoulder. "You're adorable." You whisper. "Why thank you and I really like my nails too. Look how good she is at doing nails." He said gazing down at his fingers. "She is pretty good, isn't she?" He nodded. "My baby is growing up." Your heart melted for him. "Aw Gio. It's okay. She'll always grow up but that's the best part of this whole parenting thing. That's what I think anyway." He nodded but was corrected by Violetta. "Papa no! Don't move!" You laughed at her sudden demanding tone of voice. "Hey Amo?" You looked up at him as he spoke your nickname. "I love you." You smiled. You never got tired of hearing him say that. "I love you too Gio." He rested his head down onto yours on his shoulder but yet again, a holler disrupted the beautiful moment. "Papa! I said no moving!"
"Sorry principessa!"