✨Charles Leclerc - Who's The Dutch Part 3

I sat on the balcony with my father and mother at Australia. First race of the season. I was wearing his red bull jacket but slightly showing support for Ferrari with my red dress, didn't want to disappoint the friend I have made over the last six months. My mother walked over with a drink in her hand and gave it to me. "Drink up. As Max says, you have to stay hydrated." I giggle at her words. "Thank you mama." I say taking the drink and sipping it. "So who are you thinking of?" I choke on my water and look at her. "I was your age once too. Who is he? Or she? I don't know your preference darling." Oh she knew. She probably knew who it was. "Do you- do you have an idea of who it is?" She nodded. "A certain Ferrari driver. That's my guess." My shoulders droop a bit. "And ding, ding, ding. Mama is right again." She rests a hand on my shoulder. "Does he know?" I shrug my shoulders. "Mama, I really don't know. Its like I want to tell him but I can't. I don't know what it is. What if he doesn't like me back in that way?" She scoffs. "You know for a girl who graduated top in her class you are so clueless." Mama turns my head around so I'm facing her. "Wow and you're supposed to be the supportive parent." I chuckle. "Go tell him. I'll occupy your brother and father. I won't let them know you are gone." I look at her in disbelief. There was no way she was going to let me go. Was there? "Really?" I ask. "He obviously means something to you so hurry before I change my mind."

I quickly run out of the Red Bull lounge and make my way over to the Ferrari hospitality to hopefully see Charles and luckily I did, just about. He was walking towards the garage with his PR answering questions into a recorder. "Charles!" I call after him. He turns his head around and lays his eyes on me, bringing a smile onto his face. "Y/n, how are you doing? I thought we were going to meet later." He was confused. He didn't exactly understand why I just randomly ran up to him in broad daylight for anyone to see us because I never usually did that with Max running around so whatever it was I had to say must have been pretty big. "Look Charles, I just wanted to know-" I take a deep breath as Charles waits patiently for my question. Am I really gonna ask him? Ah fuck it. What have I got to lose? I've got him to lose. "Y/n, whatever it is, can we talk later? I have to be in the car-" No, no we can't talk later. I'll pussy out by then and Max would be with Papa so it would be impossible for me to make a getaway. I cut him off. "Do you like me?" He looked at me confused by the sudden interest. "I-" "Just please tell me. I don't care if it hurts me or not I just want to know what you see me as."

"Y/n, I see you as the sister of my rival." He paused. I thought it was the end of it so I began to walk away but no, he continued on. "On top of that, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. You're laugh is contagious, your smile is gorgeous and you are simply outstanding. I don't like you Y/n, even loving you would be an understatement. The only way I know how to describe it is something I heard before. If your love for me was a grain of sand then my love for you would be all the worlds beaches. I know this isn't a good time to pour my heart out to you, I'm in a bit of a rush but you mean so much more to me than you can ever imagine. So for now, I will bid you farewell and dedicate this race to you." My heart melted. "So no goodbye kiss?" I ask in desperation. I was close enough to sealing the deal so why not? He chuckled and cupped my cheek with his hand, bringing me forward for our lips to finally meet. It was blissful, soft, like no words had to be spoken to express our love.

"So I'm guessing we have one more Ferrari supporter in the paddock then?" He smiled pulling away from the kiss. "Of course you have." I would have loved this moment to last forever but of course, his PR bumped in and dragged him away from me. "Look mon amour, I'll talk to you after the race okay? Je t'aime!" He said before disappearing into the Ferrari garage. It takes a moment for me to process what happened but when it did finally sink in, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I was delighted, ecstatic, euphoric, no other words for it. I had Charles and Charles had me. I walk away thinking that only a few months ago he was referring to me as 'Dutchie' but now he was calling me 'mon amour'.