✨Sebastian Vettel - Rough Night

You let out a loud sigh as you pushed through the door in your home. Sebastian was sitting on the couch with the Beatles quietly in the background as he read a book. A slight smile grew as he turned and saw your distraught face and messed hair only imagining what on earth made you look so tired, but he had an idea of what the cause was. You chucked your coat up onot the rck and kicked off your shoes before walking into the living room, which was abdnormally quiet considering your husband and children were in the same house at the same moment.

"Rough night?" Seb chuckled. "Tell me about it. Where are the kids?" You asked noticing it was unbearably quiet. "Liebe, it's eleven o clock at night. They're in bed." Your shoulders drooped in disappointment. You really wanted to see the beaming smiles of your kids when you got home and now you couldn't possibly go to wake them. You let out a distressed sigh and lay your head on Seb's lap. "Yeah, just forget about me being awake waiting for you." He chuckled setting the book aside and put his full attention onto you. He moved a strand of hair off your face and smiled down to you softly. Your eyes fluttered open and looked into the crystal orbs that were Seb's eyes. "I'm so tired." You said no louder than whisper. "I can tell but first you need to tell me what's up. You aren't just tired, your stressed about something but you aren't talking about it."

He knew you very well. Recently, work had just been gone to shit and you were stuck with the kids while Seb was away at a triple header. You were stressed taking care of three tiny drunk versions of humans for the three weeks and it just started to take a toll on you. "If I'm being honest Seb, life hasn't been good while you were gone and when you came back I juust wanted cuddles and stuff but you said I needed a break and sent me off with my 'friends'. I'm not trying to be bad, but I don't exactly want to know what Lorraine got up to on her camping trip with Bradley last week." Seb chuckled lightly, still looking down at you. " Why couldn't you have just said so, Liebe? "He asked softly. "You know what I'm like. I don't exactly have the balls to say no." He smiled. "Is that why you greed to marry me then?" He joked. You laughed a little and let out a content sigh, already feeling better. He pulled you up so you were sitting now and turned your head to face him. "Look, I know you don't like to say no to people and I know it's easier said than done but you need to start saying no to things you don't want to do." He explained. "I love you a lot and I don't want you doing things you don't want to especially if you would rather be with me and the kids at home."

You smiled softly at him before he closed the gap between your lips and kissed. Soft, passionate, loving. Even though it was quick, you missed it. Seb pulled away and was quick to make an offer. "Now how about those cuddles then?" He asked. You nodded and grabbed a hold of him before he stood up and walked you both two your bedroom. "Oh I'm being carried? How gentlemanly." You chuckle. Seb's smile grew wider. He had missed you so much over the last few weeks and then he had to wait another few hours for you which was agony. Seb lay you on the bed and grabbed a set of pyjamas for you, warmed up and everything. "Hey Seb?" He turned around after hearing is name being called. "Can we wear our onesies?" Seb looked at her in disbelief. "Are you serious? Those are Christmas pyjamas. It's July." You pleaded and pleaded up until he agreed, which took a considerably long amount of time but it was 100% worth it. "So are we ready to cuddle or not? I've been waiting three weeks for these cuddles." Seb asks a bit desperately. "You know you love me." You reply. "I have no doubt about it but I would love cuddles too." You chuckled and beckoned him with your finger.

He climbed into bed and rested his head onto your chest and curling his arm around your waist. He let out a content sigh and smiled up at you. "I missed this. Didn't you?" He whispered. "I did indeed but I'm going to miss having the bed to myself." He chuckled lightly at your witty remark. "I love you liebe." "I love you Seb."