Preferences - Bad Race

Max Verstappen
Contrary to belief, Max is very calm when he gets back to you in the garage because he doesn't want to hurt you or scare you in anyway, shape or form. He prefers cuddles in his driver toom to fully cool down before going out to confront media and its as simple as that.

Charles Leclerc
Charles prerers to be alone for a while before he actually talks to you. He doesn't want to say something he might regret but you understood, you yourself were a driver which is also why you two are practically perfect for each other. He loves it when you run your fingers through his hair. It really helps him calm down.

Lance Stroll
Lance hides. He runs into his driver room and doesn't talk to anybody on the way over. He let's a few tears slip up until he hears you come inside, then wipes them away and pretends like nothing happened. The only thing he wants is comfort and luckily for him, you give the best hugs.

Alexander Albon
Poor Alex just wants o leave there immediately. The high pressure and xpectations he gets from the fans is just a big no. He sometimes can't deal with it. He'll go to the garage, apologise and then give you a quick peck on the lips before going to do media duties.

George Russell
He absolutely hates a bad race. He gets fed up, gets a short temper and needs to be alone all the time. You will keep your distance and lucky f ou r you, you're a reporter so you get to walk around the paddock giving a look behind the scenes to pass your time. George will be walking to his media duties and see you talking into the microphone in front of the camera and sneak up on you. He'll place a kiss onto your cheek, mutter a quick "Sorry darling" and b et on his way.

Lando Norris
Lando prefers to be alone. He will apologise on the way in and just plop down on his sofa. You'll come in but you're soon pushed away and asked to go eat something. You'll plce a kiss onto Lando's forehead before turning and and closing the door, heading to the McLaren hospitality. He knows that when he's ready and some form of over it, you'll be there waiting for him.

Pierre Gasly
Pierre apologises to everyone in the team first but then he needs hugs, kisses and some reassurance. This is where you come in. He'll plop down on the sofa in his driver room and lay his head on your lap.

Daniel Ricciardo
I'm not saying he gets agressive...no. That's exactly what I'm saying. Other than a quick kiss on his way by, that's all you'll get from him. The mechanics will silently beg you to calm him down so you do to the best of your abilities. Small talk usually works and then you turn it into conversations which calm him down a lot.