🏎️Christian Lungaard - Why Does Netflix Want To Record Me?

Thank you f1_girl97 for the request. Its my first time writing a chapter for Christian and I enjoyed writing it. X

You sat in the taxi comfortably on your way to the race. You looked out the window at the scenery, at the fans, you just took everything in. Christian just watched you. How could someone look this beautiful without showing her face? "Look! We're nearly there!" You excitedly squealed as you caught a glimpse of one of the stands in the distance. "Yes we are nearly there. Oh babe? Just one thing?" You turn around to face him tearing your gaze off the stand. "Can you wear my merch?"He pulled out a little plastic bag and inside was a black shirt with his name and number in yellow. "Of course I will. Your merch is good and this one isn't even out yet so bonus." He chuckled and placed a kiss on your cheek. "Only for you."

-----------------

You flinched at the sudden bang that came from the table in his driver room. He was beyong angry and you completely understood why. "Christian? Can you not do that? I don't want you to hurt yourself." You said quietly trying not to provoke him. "Are you serious? I fucked up in qualifying and now I'm last on the grid... Again!" He shouted as a response. "I was just trying to help." you whisper in defence. He must have heard the sadness in your voice because he apologised straight after and now the roles were reversed. He was trying to comfort you. "I know and I'm sorry its just frustrating. I didnt mean to shout. Do you want anything for me to make it up to you?" You shook your head. "Only a hug and a kiss will do." He walked over to sit with you on the sofa and just relax, unwind. "Do you want to talk?" He was about to answer when a knock came to the door. He let out a groan. "Who is it?" He called. "Netflix want to record you right now Christian. Is that okay?" You and Christian exchanged looks. "Why does Netflix want to record me? I'm not even in f1 yet." You shrug your shoulders as he gets up and opens the door for the camera crew.

"Hey Christian. I'm Zach so you're probably wondering why we are recording you. Well for this one specific episode, we are focusing on the future of formula one so we need a few shots of the up and coming drivers in the sport." Christian nodded not exactly knowing what else to say. "So you can just act like we aren't here and we'll just record it. Okay?" He nodded again. "Okay. Well be a few minutes setting up to settle down and we'll tell you when we are rolling." Christian returned back to you and collapsed onto you. "Babe! You're squeezing me. Get off! " You giggle. "I'm too tired to move. You're gonna have to move me." You try pushing him off but it isn't working. "No Chris seriously! I'm struggling to breathe." He pulls himself off you and smirks. "So how do we act like they aren't there?" he asked. "I don't know. Just act like it's just us." You two talked for ages and got bored eventually so you just did random stuff. One minute he'd be braiding your hair, next you'd be telling jokes and wheezing on the floor with laughter. Chaos, absolute chaos. That's when you realised Netflix had been recording the whole time.

You rolled over and on top of Christian. You lean in close to his ear and whisper, "Netflix are recording you by the way." He looks up towards the camera and sees the red light flashing meaning he has in fact been recorded by netflix. "So can we cut? Are we done? I want to spend quality time with my girlfriend now." The netflix crew understood and left you two by yourselves. "About time." he chuckled. "You forgot they were even there!" You help pull him off the floor. "I forget I'm in a crowded room when you're here. I could be in a club and the only person I'd see is you. You have that affect on me and I wouldn't change it for the world."

"I love you Chris."
"I love you too Y/n."
"I love you more."
"I love you most."
"No I do."
"Shall we test that theory?"