Preference - He Gets Jealous

Max Verstappen
Let me tell you, when he gets jealous, he gets jealous. If a guy even thinks about coming up and making you laugh he gets protective asf. He is a man of few words anyway but he somehow grows more silent. He'll slide his arms around your waist and give the other guy a glare. Not a glare with his eyes wide open (bc that's hella creepy) he'll just look at him until he leaves

Charles Leclerc
He doesn't really get jealous. I'm not sure if its because he's easy going or if it's because he knows you can't flirt but he doesn't do much. If however you are getting along well with someone too much for his liking, he'll enter the conversation and make it very clear that he is your boyfriend. The guy usually leaves afterwards which causes you to laugh everytime.

Lance Stroll
Lance just becomes a bit clingy. He'll stand beside you and has to be olding you someway. It could he around the waist or on your back by he just has to be holding you or at th very least near enough to hear what you're talking about.

Alexander Albon
Much like Charles, he doesn't get jealous easily but it isn't because he isn't bothered, it actually bothers him quite a bit, he just trusts you not to flirt back or be unfaithful. He silently suffers with the thoughts of "What if I lose her?" but you can tell when he is jealous just by his eyes, they will close a little more than usual as if he had lost some thin iportnt to him and in his yes, he might just lose the most important thing, you. The solution to this is simple however, call him over and just give the man a hug and keep him beside you so it will clear his conscious about you being unfaithful for just a little bit.

George Russell
Now he gets jealous as f*ck. He'll do all of the above bar Charles and Alex's but my god. He looks cute and soft and wouldn't hurt a fly but when he thinks he's on the brink of losing you, he gets possessive. "Hello. I'm George, her husband-"

"George, we aren't married yet-"
"That's a conversation for a different time darling-"

Lando Norris
He never leaves your side anyway so when someone comes up flirting or gaining more attention that he himself is getting he will intervene. You'll never know what he will do but he will intervene in some form. Or he will fidget with something to keep his mind off it. Don't get me wrong, he loves hearing your laugh, he'd listen to it on repeat if he could, he justs enjoys the sound of it more when he makes you laugh and when you are laughing over and over again but it's not you, it saddens him, to the point where you remember you were here with anyone so you have to hold his hand or something to make him feel like talking and stop eing jealous again.

Pierre Gasly
With Pierre, you'll be able to tell just by his body language and how he speaks. When he's jealous or uncomfortable he stretches is shoulders out to try make them look broader and he'll puff out his chest to make himself look bigger and when he does that, he awaits for you to place a hand on his arm or something to signal to him that he can relax and that you'll be finished speaking in a moment, to which he does what is instructed by the touch and begins to be a little mór easy going.