👶Logan Sargeant - Dadda

This was an anonymous request. Hope you enjoy it to the person that requested it xxx (damn that photo tho)

Babbles and sqeels tore through the oeacefu silence that surrounded the villa. Y/n and her boyfriend Logan went on holiday and brought their nine month old Keila with them. Logan was in desperate need of a break and so was Y/n with the whole staying at home taking care of the baby thing so they decided to go on a holiday. They rented a villa for a week and it was like a mini paradise. There were three bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a gym and a pool overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean sea.

You were laying the sun with a honey kissed glow to you skin just taking in the quiet. Then the baby woke up. You sat up but by the time you were up, Logan had already gone to get Keila so you s at back down and relaxed a little more. The grew more and more intense by the second and you were getting tired too. You closed your eyes under the sunglasses and drifted off into a nice sleep. You were awoken what felt like two seconds later by a loud squeel and Logan laughing. You jump up and see him in the pool with Keila in a float. He was jumping into The pool and making funny faces causing her to laugh and jumping up out of the water, surprising her.

You giggle at the sight in front of you an dpull out your phone, recording a few videos for yourself. He notices this and waves and Keila follows in her dad's actions. You walk into the villa to get a drink and watch your little family through the kitchen window. You remember breaking down when you announced your pregnancy because all of the media outlets thought you and Logan were unfit to raise a baby since you two were basically just kids but nevertheless, you pulled through and had the baby and now these exact same media outlets are saying what a lovely family you had. You returned back outside as the little sounds of your boyfriend and daughter blessed your ears again while also making your heart melt.

Logan take his daughter out of the float and holds her tiny body just in the water. She starts paddling and splashing as he moves her forward. "Look at this momma. Your baby is swimming." She let out a little squeel. "Good job baby! Let's get a video for Nana yeah?" she said referring to Keila's grandparents. She took out her phone and pressed the record button. "What do you want to say to nana and grandpa?" "Dada." she said. Logan and his girlfriend's Jaws dropped. Her first word. Logan picked her up and swung her around. "Did you say dada?" he cooed. "Dada!" she shouted again. "Babe! She said dada! That's me! I'm dada! Isn't that right baby?" Y/n smiled as she looked to her boyfriend all excited. She had never seen him this happy in their entire relationship. She was so happy they went on this trip. They both needed it and it brought so much memories that they would share in the future with Keila and any future children that they may have.