👶Lando Norris - First Words

Elephant flowers I hope you enjoy it! I just came up with this idea while watching one of Lando's older streams so enjoy!

You plopped yourself onto your chair in your office at McLaren. Being a young mum was hard and juggling it with work was even harder. You had to be here and there and everywhere and with Lando away most of the time, it became so difficult to do anything. Your phone beeped with a notification from twitch that Lando was streaming so of course, you turned it on and decided to watch it, you were on your break it was fine. Your face lit up with the image of Lando holding your daughter Lotte to show the Camera. "So chat, this is the baby cupcake I talk about. Look! She has a bloody cupcake on her shirt! Oops. I shouldn't say 'bloody'. Her mum would give out to me for cursing around her." You chuckled. "So chat, I don't really know what to play, you're gonna have to help me out here. We've got fall guys, iracing, basically à y game I've played in the past." He waited a minute or so and found that most people wanted COD. "Alright chat. Now Lotte, you are gonna play where dadda can see you. He disappeared out of frame for a few moments but the babbling could still be heard. "Now- No! Don't chew your legos!" You read the comments in chat and they all laughed along. It was pretty funny to be fair.

"Okay. COD. Should I get Vikk? The sidemen? I'll text them give me a minute." While he awaited a response from his mates, he answered some questions. "How did I meet my girlfriend? I have known her since I was eight or something? We lived close to each other and went to the same school so we became friends and I don't think it was until I was fourteen or something that I asked her out and we started dating so yeah. I honestly love every second with her. She means so much to me. We miss you baby!" He blew a kiss towards the camera and waved. Your heart melted at the gesture. Now you couldn't wait to finish your shift and get home. Lando began playing with a couple of his mates and was having a blast, he just wasn't that good sometimes. I kept looking behind him to check for Lotte and of course she was alright. One time however, Lando picked her up because she was crying for a bit. "How do you do all this Lando? You know, be a racing driver, do twitch, manage a relationship and be a dad all at this age? Do you regret it at any point?" On of his friends asked. You gulped awaiting his answer.

"Well, I don't know. I just go with it. I think it's because I really worked hard for everything in my life right now and it would be such a shame to see it go to waste. As for being a dad, I don't regret a single second of that and I don't regret my relationship either. Both of those things are probably the most important thing to me right now. Obviously last year and the year before my priorities were different with just racing but now I'm a dad my priorities are different and I put them first. This is gonna sound like a wussy thing to say but I would give up everything for my family." You swore you could feel a tear coming. That was beautiful. You looked down at Lotte in the corner, chewing away at his controller. You didn't want to break this beautiful moment but you had to tell him. He read through the comments and spotted your name, making his smile grow wider.

"Oooh! Guys, Y/n commented! Let's see. 'The baby is eating your PlayStation controller.'" He looked down at his daughter who looked back up at him with her slobber all over the controller. "No, no, no, baby, please!" She giggled and clapped her hands as Lando took the controller away. "You can't have that sweetheart." He placed it over to one side. "Me want peese." His eyes shot open as did yours. She said her first words. "Chat! Did you hear that?! Lotte just said her first word! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Who do I tell. Let's call Y/n! No wait, she's watching which means she won't be able to watch anymore. I'll just wait til she gets home. I'll call people later. Oh my god my daughter is a freaking genius! Big brain! She gets it from me obviously." He rambled.

"Y/n? You have a meeting in nine minutes." Someone called into your office. "Where? In the Racing department?" You asked. "Yes. Please don't be late this time!" You turned your phone off, threw it in your pocket and made your way to the meeting. You felt like you were on cloud nine. Your daughter just said her first word. Proud was an understatement but come on Y/n! Time to focus! Aw but Lotte just said her first words! Well, she'll be getting kisses when she gets home and Lando will probably be getting the same and most people would argue that he didn't do anything but he did. He let his daughter take his controller to say her first words so not only would you probably be giving him a kiss, but also maybe a new controller for his worries.