✨Mick Schumacher - A Coincidence

You and Mick sit in the cinema awaiting the film to play. It was pitch black and practically no one could see anything. Mick slid his arm around your shoulder as pulled you close, whispering sweet nothings into your ear. These are the kind of moments you lived for. Any moment with him was special. "Now liebe, just us for once. No cameras, just people minding their business and-" He was cut off by someone saying his name quietly enough but loud enough for you both to hear. Mick rolled his eyes slightly. "Mein gott..." Mick muttered as he heard his name. Couldn't the fans just give him a bit of privacy for once? He looked over to you apologetically but you understood. He turned to face the person who called his name. "Hello." He smiled. They had a short conversation before asking for a photo. The voices seemed awfully familiar but without a face to see it ws difficult to match who the people were.

You offered to take the photo which was much appreciated by whoever they were so you took a hold of the phone and snapped a few photos with flash on. You opened up the photos and saw the two familiar faces of your parents staring back at you. You handed back the phone, absolutely baffled at the coincidental moment and kept silent until they spoke up again. "Our daughter isn't going to believe this. She's a huge fan." They told him. Mick was chuffed and as much as he enjoyed interacting with the pair, he really wanted to cuddle up to you and watch the movie. He turned his head towards his girlfriend as she spoke up. "Yes, I'm a huge fan actually." She chuckled. They all laughed a bit but did a double take on what she said. All the eyes fell onto her and that's when everything clicked for everybody. "Oh so these are your -" You nodded. "This is why you talk about Mick Schumacher so much?" Your dad asked. You nodded with a dopey grin on your face. "Oh, this is a bit of a coincidence then." Mick laughed.

"It is indeed. Do you mind if we sit with you?" Your mum asked. "Of course. Come right ahead." Mick smiled and led them just a few seats over fr them all to sit down. Soon enough, you all had to be quiet to watch the movie so the only thing that could be heard was the audio of the film playing. Mick curled his arm around your shoulder and leaned into your ear. "This coincidence kinda ruined my plan." Mick smirked and looked at you for a reaction but didnt get one. You didn't understand at first until you actually thought about it. Your eyes grew wide as you turned your head to face his smirking face. "What the hell?" you mouthed. He leaned in once again and whispered "There's always the bathroom Liebe." You choked on your cola, earning glances from your parents beside you and a few others too. "Sorry, went down the wrong way." You said quietly. You thought that would be the end of it but no, he continued on. "Hope I don't go down the wrong way." this time you cut him off. "Mick! Watch the bloody film. You can get me later."

"What if I'm not in the mood?"
"Don't you worry about that. I can fix it."