🏎️Pierre Gasly - First Win Part 3

"Oh come on Y/n, just one race! You'll be in the Ferrari garage with me." Y/n rolled her eyes. Charlotte was yet again trying to get her to go to the bloody race and she didn't want to go because of the fact that some dickhead driver had ruined Formula one entirely for her. "Charlotte please. I don't want to and you know this. What if I bump into him again?" She asked. "You stick out your hips, look sexy and show him what he missed. Come on please!" Y/n chuckled at her friend and finally gave in. "Okay fine but I'm staying in Ferrari. We aren't going anywhere else." Charlotte squealed and hugged Y/n. "You won't regret it!" Oh god. Y/n was going to regret it.

Y/n sat in the airport with Charlotte as they waited for Charles to come back from the bathroom. They were talking and laughing and just having an overall good time when they were approached by someone. "Hello Charlotte. Fancy seeing you here." The pair looked up and saw Max Verstappen, the Red Bull driver. "Oh hello again Max. How are you doing?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Pretty good. I'm guessing you'll be going to the race." she nods before he turns to Y/n. "And you are bringing a friend." He chuckles shaking her hand. "Y/n. You've had a really good season so far." She smiles. "Yeah well there's always room for improvement." She gives him a disapproving look. "You've won pretty much won half the races against both Mercedes drivers and there is about four points between you and Hamilton. I wouldn't want to improve other than maybe being four points ahead of Hamilton but alright." He smirks. "Well let's hope you bring us some luck this weekend." "Oh no. She is staying to bring luck to the ferrari garage thank you very much." Charlotte jokes. "Well I'll see you around and its been lovely meeting you." Max walked away leaving Y/n with a feeling in her stomach. Oh no, no more drivers. That's it. "Ooh. Someone was flirting!" Charlotte sang. "Oh shush. I'm off drivers. They all seem to be dick heads." "Hey!" An offended Charles says walking up. "Everyone but you." "You'll never guess who Y/n met!" Charles looked over to the girl and couldn't figure out who the hell she met. "Max! Verstappen. And she flirted with him too!" Charles chuckles and looks back around to Y/n. "Oh yeah? I thought you were off drivers." My god, this was going to be a long flight.

The evening rolls around and there Y/n sat in the same restaurant she did in Italy with Pierre. It was a shame really because now her memory of the restaurant was tarnished and she hated every second of being there. Charlotte watched as her friend shifted in her seat with the memories that shot around her head. The laughs she had, the good time she so desperately needed, the man she kissed later. She remembered everything and she couldn't stop. "Y/n? You haven't touched your food." Charlotte said tugging Y/n from her thoughts. "Yeah. I will eat in a minute just thinking." Y/n felt tears prick at her eyes. Not knowing how long she would last with the feeling washing over her, she excused herself and went to the bathroom.

The second her cubicle door closed the tears began to flow staining her cheeks with the black of her mascara. She cried and couldn't stop with all the memories flooding back. She still loved him. This feeling was just horrible, crying alone in a bathroom stall. She waited a few minutes to let her face go back to normal before walking walking back out with a slight smile on her face to show she was okay. She was walking back and a familiar looking person was stood at the table with someone. "Pierre?" She asked. The French man turned around with his smile noticeably fading away. "Y/n." The words still felt like ecstacy to say. "Who is this babe?" Y/n turned her eyes towards the girl he had around his hip with a noticeably large bump on her belly. "I'm Y/n. I used to be friends with Pierre. We haven't really spoken in a while." She smiled to the other girl who's face turned more and more disgusted with ecah word Y/n spoke. "I'm Marienne. I'm his girlfriend and we are expecting." She gulped down hard. That felt like a tear in her heart. "Well, we should get going. It was lovely seeing you guys again and it was lovely to meet you Y/n." She took a hold of Y/n's hand and gave it a squeeze but Y/n didn't even flinch, she wouldn't give the other woman the time of day.

Pierre walks away with that dog he calls a girlfriend soon after the handshake leaving Y/n to finally speak her mind. "You don't have hand sanitizer do you?" Charlotte chuckles and hands her a small bottle. "I don't really like her Y/n. I think you were much better for him." Y/n rubbed her hands together. "I agree. Pierre has just been fighting with Marienne the whole relationship and she is just a bad influence on him." Charles piped in. If Charles was talking behind his friend's back because of a problem then this was bad. "Well what can I say? Hey Pierre, sorry I threw you out of my car, leave you pregnant girlfriend and come bang me instead?" Charles spat out his drink as Charlotte rubbed her temples. "I wasn't suggesting that you go and date him i just said you were a better suit for him that's all." Y/n rolled her eyes and finished off her dinner before excusing herself yet again to leave. She was on the way out when she was called. She looked around and her eyes fell onto the table with Marienne and Pierre. Marienne sat waving while Pierre covered the bottom half of his face in embarrassment. "Oh come over here sweety. Let's talk." Y/n walked over cautiously.

"So Pierre and I were having a chat and he sort of let slip that you two were a thing. Could I just get confirmation on that?" She looked between Marienne and Pierre. "No, no. Don't look at him. Eyes over here sweety." What a shitty name to be called. Usually she liked being called sweety but now the word was ruined. "I- We nearly did date but we didn't. We only ever hung out and watched movies. Nothing important." Marienne clenched her jaw and smiled. "He said you two, you know." Y/n snapped her head over to Pierre who changed his line of vision by looking elsewhere. "You low life scumbag. We never did." and with that Y/n walked away quickly to avoid being in the same place as him for any longer. And with the trails of her name being called after her in the distance, the tears escaped her.

She ended up back in her hotel room, huddled up in the bathroom. Why does she care so much? Why did she cry over him if she hated him? The tears and sadness got the best of her as she drifted off into a sleep.

She woke up by the sun shining through the curtains and into her eyes. How did she end up in her bed? Charlotte must have gotten her there. Y/n stood up and stretched before going to grab some fresh clothes to go to the race. She opened up her suitcase and her eyes immediately fell onto the Alpha Tauri hoodie Pierre gave her last year. She kept it and wore it quite often even though that wasn't the team she supported. "Oh no, no more crying. You've done enough of that. Especially over him." Y/n snapped out of her thoughts to the sound of an angry Charlotte making her way over to grab the jumper. "I wasn't planning on crying. I was actually planning on switching it for a Red Bull one." Charlotte's eyes sprung to life. "You mean?" Y/n nods her head. A squeal erupts from Charlotte's lips. "Oh my god! So many double dates. He lives in Monaco too! It'll be perfect!"

A/N: don't worry there's gonna be a part 4. I really wanna leave you on cliffhangers here lmao