🏎️Arthur Leclerc - Smiles All Around

Thank you MJNHBQR for the request. Hope you enjoy xx

You walked hand in hand with Arthur through the paddock in Spain. He was racing his first season in the F3 for Prema and it was like everything was coming together for him. "I must say, you always look phenomenal in red món ange." Arthur complimented. You looked down to the Prema jacket you were wearing, his prema jacket. "You're telling me? That race suit always does something for you." You replied. He smiled and placed a kiss onto your cheek. You caught a glimpse of some camera men snapping some pictures of the two of you. "Let's give the paparazzi a smile shall we?" You asked. He turned his head and saw what you were talking about. You struck a few poses and flashed smiles for the cameras which were much appreciated. Arthur brought you back into the Prema tent and sat you down by the coffee machine. "Now, I'll be out for an hour or so and the food is here because you didn't eat anything yet and I know you'll get hungry." You smiled. He knew you so well. "Now, you'll be gone for an hour or so, I'd like to request that you kick ass and give it everything today, not that you don't any other day." He pulled you in for a kiss before excusing himself to go for the race.

The start of the race was alright, nothing really happened other than Arthur overtaking a few cars but he had kept his position for a while. The end of the race was when everything happened. It looked like it was gonna be Arthur in P2 so the team began celebrating but on the main straight, Arthur pulled out from the slip stream and flew past the car in front to take first place. The cheers became ecstatic and wild. Nobody expected him to win especially starting from eleventh on the grid. His first win in F3. What a moment. You join the team in walking to meet the new F3 winner at Parc Ferme and you could just imagine the smile and excitement painted onto his face. You stood at the barrier and watched as his car came to a halt just in front of the number 1 sign. It took a while with all the uncuckling and stuff he had to do but he got out and jumped into the arms of his mechanics. He received pats on the back and congratulations from every one of them before turning around and seeing your beautiful smiling face looking back to him. "Well hello there." He mused as he pulled you into a hug. "You did fucking brilliant. That was tense I swear." You laugh. He cups your cheek and kissing you softly on your lips. "Well I need Togo and actually get the trophy." He said before walking away o retrieve what was rightfully his.

The podium ceremony concluded but first, interviews. You looked up to t. you podium and saw an Interviewer making his wyround to all the podium sitters and asking questions before tuning to the man of he moment Arthur. "Arthur, you drove phenomenal y out there today. Where are you going to put all of these trophies. It seems like you're running out of space in the trophy cabinet." Arthur chuckles and scratches the bac of his neck. "Yeah definitely. This trophy is definitely going on the mantlepiece. Wait no, think so. My girlfriend might object and put it somewhere else but-" He paused. "Y/n? Can we put it on the mantlepiece?" He asked over the podiums banister. "I'll make it work!" You shouted back. "Ah, see. She's a lifesaver so yeah, the trophy is going on the mantlepiece-" He rambled on and answered a few more questions and then was allowed to leave.

Home. Finally. You studied his features as he smiled down at the trophy which did not go unnoticed to say the least. "What's up with you?" He asked catching you off guard. "Nothing, it's just that winning suits you." He chuckled and pulled you in for another kiss. "This isn't my favourite trophy though. I'd say you are." You gave him a bit of a look and he understood where he might have gone wrong with his phrasing. You didn't take offence to it but he must have thought you did. "Let me rephrase. This isn't the best thing to happen to me, you are." You smiled and cuddled up into him, drawing circles on his chest as you both lay in each others arms on the sofa. "I must say, that trophy sure does look good on the mantlepiece. I might win a few more." You smile. "I wouldn't mind if you won a few more. I'd be able to make space for them all."