✨Charles Leclerc - Who's The Dutch? Part 1

I walked around the formula one paddock with my brother Max in a Red Bull jacket and cap. "So you know where the hospitality is yes?" He asked me. "No Max. I can't see the building with the giant red bull logo on it." I say sarcastically. "Alright, alright. I just don't want you running around and getting lost. Dad would kill me." You chuckle at his words. "Okay, okay. I'll see you later." I placed a kiss on his cheek and watch him walk over to the garage and when he disappears.... "Alright, let's go." I ventured off on my own exploring the paddock. I never really got the chance to go anywhere but the Red Bull hospitality but now that I was by myself why not? Iwalked by the huge Red Building of the prancing horse and was in awe. I always loved Ferrari growing up, more than any other team. I soon found myself bumping into someone. Making me stumble back a bit. "Oh. I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to-" My breath caught in my throat as there stood the Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc. My god he looks better up close. "Are you alright? I wasn't looking where I was going." He explained. "What a coincidence? I wasn't looking where I was going either." He chuckled at my response before holding his hand out. "Charles." I took a hold of his hand and shook it. "I suppose since we're handing out names I should tell you mine." He nodded. "Im-"

"Y/n! I told you to stay in the hospitality!" I spun around to see Max running over. "Ugh but Max!" tried to talk my way to getting what I wanted but that went down just as well as you'd think it would. "No buts except yours going to the hospitality lounge!" Charles looked confused. Oh well. This must be Max's girlfriend. What a shame. She looked beautiful and was actually polite unlike the others (Before we continue, no I'm not on about Dilara ffs. And omfg I'm so sad they broke up!). Max watched his sister until she was out of sight and into the hospitality lounge before turning around to Charles. "I'm sorry but I have places to be." Charles said about to make his way to the Ferrari lounge but was stopped. "No, no. You're going to tell me what that was."

"Look I didn't know it was your girlfriend. Can we just forg-" Max scoffed. "That's not my girlfriend!" Charles looked confused. "Then who is the Dutch?" He said referring to the girl he just met. "My little sister. She's tow years younger so I recommend not touching her or you'll have me and my dad to deal with." Charles held in a laugh and silently let it go as he walked into his team's hospitality. On the other side of the paddock, Max was raging over to his sister who was sitting down in a huff.

*we gonna pretend this is all in Dutch in sorry I don't know dutch*

"I cannot believe you would go against what I told you! Are you dumb or something?" He asked. "I'm not dumb. I know how to take care of myself Max. That's why I left. I just wanted to go for a walk around and explore by myself." He threw his hands up in the air. "And this with Charles! This cannot happen again!" I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" His eyes shot open and now is when he blew everything out of proportion. "You! You have the audacity to say that? You two were holding hands!" I stood up. "We were shaking hands! There is a fucking difference! He was being polite! Manners don't cost anything so for a man filled with money you should have some manners!" I turned so my back was facing him when I realised that everyone was just staring not knowing how to react. They just heard dutch and didn't understand a word. "Can you just let me be a grown up? If anything happens I'll make up an excuse so you aren't blamed okay?" Max nodded slowly. "I'm sorry. I really am." We both sit back down and act as if nothing happened which further confused the people around us but hey, that's siblings for you.

Meanwhile in the Ferrari driver briefing...

"Charles?" Charles snapped out of his thoughts to the sound of Seb in the headphones. "Isn't the information they told us wrong? About turn nine?" Charles nodded. "Yes. Very, very wrong." and back into his thoughts he went. He couldn't stop thinking about Max's other sister Y/n. Y/n, what a beautiful name. What a beautiful girl. How is she a Verstappen? She's actually nice. He had never met a polite Verstappen but then again it must just be the women that are nice. The driver briefing ended and Charles walked out with his hands in his pockets. "Hey Charles?" He turned around whne he heard his name called yet again by his Team-mate. "What was that in there? Why weren't you talking? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just something is on my mind. That's all." Seb smirked. "A girl. I was your age once I know when a girl is bothering you. Who is she?" Charles let out a sigh. "Y/n Verstappen." Sebastian's eye grew wide. "Have you met he or is it a crush sort of thing?" Seb asked. "I met her for two minutes but she has been on my mind ever since and Max said to not come near her again." Sebastian chuckled. "Since when did you ever listen to Max Verstappen?" Charles shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not going to listen I'm just saying he told me to never see her again but I do plan on seeing her very soon." As soon as possible Charles...