F2 Preferences - How You Meet

Mick Schumacher
You met Mick at his first race in F2. You were working for Campos racing and you were Callum's twin sister. Callum and Mick were good friends on and off the track and you heard so much about their mishaps and hangouts while you state d'home to either study or hang out with your own friends. You were briefing Marino Sato just outside the tent and you heard a familiar voice calling you. Thankfully, you were done with explaining things to Marino and you could finally talk to your brother. "Hey. How does the car feel?" You ask your brother hugging him. "Yeah it feels good. Probably better than your car." you roll your eyes. "You know the cars are the same, it's all based on talent here so I'm not expecting much from you this season." You look over to the blonde standing next to him. He looked very familiar, too familiar but you were too awkward to ask Callum to introduce ecah other in case you have met before. "This is Mick by the way. My mate I've been telling you about and Mick, this is my little sister Y/n." He says making me scoff. "Your elder by like two minutes get a grip!" Mick hold shis hand out and meets yours, shaking it. "Nice to meet you Y/n, I've heard a lot about you." He smiles. He had a good smile. His eyes looked happy too, you didn't know hoe that was possible but they just looked happy. "Likewise. How are you fitting in to the new car?" I ask him. "It's alright. Not as fast as I'd hoped but it's a nice car and besides, my car is probably going to be ahead of his so I'll be alright too." he jokes, referring to Callum. You let out a giggle and get a look of disgust from Callum. "Anyway, we best be going little sis. See you later. I'm gonna beat your driver!" He shouts. "You wish! See ya!" you shout back. Mick waves. "Bye Y/n, hope I see you soon!" He recieves a light hit on his shoulder from Callum. "What? I'm being polite." he protests. "Callum! He's just being nice." "À little too nice." he mumbles. "I hope to see you too Mick. Callum, not so much." I turn around to return to my team's car. As I was writing, I couldn't stop thinking about Mick. I didnt know what it was, I mean maybe it was the eyes. It's usually the eyes.

Callum Ilott
You two had a mutual friend in London. You lived there all your life and this friend told you two everything about the other. You had to admit, you fell in love with the stranger she told you about and Callum felt the exact same way. You didn't know who he was because she didn't even tell you what the man looked like. You met him when you decided to go to your friends house because things were just going wrong in your life and you just needed to hang out or talk. When you walked to her apartment you opened the door and hear your friend talking to someone. "Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting something." you shout in. She jumps up. "Oh Callum, this is the girl I was telling you about. This is y/n. Y/n, this is Callum." I shake the brunette man's hand. He had nice eyes. I never set any standards for what he looked like but wow he blew you away. It saddened you that he would only be staying a matter of days before leaving again but you knew you wanted to meet him again.

Jack Aitken
You and Jack met during the first 2020 f2 race of the season. Its not the whole fanfiction type thing you were thinking of though. No, you worked for Campos racing so that's why Jack and you met. He thought you looked beautiful. "Hey guys! So it's the first race back after covid of course and we are here in Austria. Is that? Is that our new driver?" you giggle as he comes up behind you and scares you a bit. "Hey. Before we begin with the introductions, can we do a video for the Instagram?" he nods and fixes his hair a bit. "So Jack, have you been in the car yet?" You ask
"I have but it was only for put practise or seat fittings but the car feels comfortable for me, so that's important and I'm looking forward to the race weekend." I cut the camera and get to decorating the piece of video with stickers and gifs."May I sit down?" he asks. You looked up. You expected that he left already he just came over to play a joke and walk away. "Yeah sure. I'm Y/n by the way." You hold your hand out. He shakes it. "Jack. Do you work here?" You nod. "I just started two weeks ago so you might need to get used to me beingnhere." I say shyly. "No I saw you last week and I saw you at training. You're very pretty." and that's where it all began. Well that's where it was supposed to begin but you were called to take some behind the scenes videos for the F3 drivers.

Marino Sato
You were a TV reporter for a Spanish talk show where you'd interview different Spanish celebrities. You were called in to interview some F2 drivers and the first driver you had to was Marino. Before the cameras began rolling you had some small talk before he asked for your phone number after. You refused as it would be very unprofesional but he still found you. You were scrolling through Instagram one day and you got a notification that someone followed you. Marino. He began texting and you started replying and before you two knew it, you were meeting up and going on dates.

Guanyo Zhou
You and Guanyo lived in the same apartment building. He had just moved into his new apartment and he knocked on your door because his heating wasn't working. You opened the door and he was taken aback by your beauty. He became a stuttering mess and asked for your help. You went but couldn't fix the problem because he hadn't notified the owners of the apartment block that he began living there so they kept the heating off  to save money. His visits nex door became frequent and ven sometimes broke something on purpose to get even a glimpse of her until he decided enough was enough and ask you ou on a date to which you gladly accepted.

Marcus Armstrong
Okay... You two didn't hook up on the first night but you two thought you did. You were in the club ith your friends and you bumped into someone at the bar. Marcus. Out of all the people it could've been it was Marcus Armstrong. He bought you a few drinks and you went back to his place. He had a roommate at the time and if it hadn't been for the roommate, you two would be going off the fact that your relationship started because of a hook up. Although you both woke up without any clothes on, you didn't hook up. You were planning on it but you both passed out before you made it to the best part.

Yuki Tsunoda
You were a barista in . The street you worked at was very close to the grand prix track so you it was great for business. You were doing your usual, cleaning up and serving customers and then he walked in. You were doing the till at that time so he came up and ordered a latte. You asked if he wanted a design on it and he nodded. You return with his coffee and hand it to him. He walks away and sits down in the corner. After about fifteen minutes he gets up and returns the cup. "Thank you. It was delicious and the art on it was pretty." he comments. "Aw thanks. Would you like anything else?" you ask him taking the cup. "Yes, when are you finished here?" You smile. "I'm not finished until five so you have to wait four hours before I'm out." but no. He waited in his car outside until you were finished and took you out for a hangout before exchanging numbers.

Christian Lungaard
You and Christian met during a segment for sky sports f1. The whole segment was which of the formula racing groups are the best so they chose two of the better drivers of each formula series. Now, the w series isn't formula racing but they needed more female representation in the field which was something you were hoping to change with offers from formula 3 and formula 2 teams already and you expected Jamie to have the same. You and Jamie Chadwick were chosen to represent the w series since you were both racing and it was a close call between you two for the title that year. Christian was chosen for Formula 3 (he was still in f3 during this time). You all got miked up and explained what was happening and you headed for the track. You were all introduced to each other and got to talk for about half an hour before anything was done, just to try and ease any tensions there were. You were particularly fond of talking to Christian because there was just something about him that lured you in closer for more. You talked for most of the thirty minutes and had your moments on track too.