🎄Robert Shwartzman - Hot Chocolate

You stood in the kicthen overlooking the beautiful snowy wonderland in front of you, boiling a pot of milk to make hot chocolate. The off season was what you lived for, especially Christmas. Robert took you to spend the holidays with him in the middle of knowhere and to be honest, it was your favourite thing ever. Robert was lighting the fire in the living room and smelled the chocolate looming around the air. He walked out to the kitchen and spotted you humming along to 'It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas' being played on your phone. He crept up and curled his arms around your waist and joining in with your singing. "I thought you preferred Last Christmas?" He asked. "I did but recently I've been listening to Michael Buble a lot recently so perhaps I've got a new favourite song." He chuckled slightly before pressing a kiss onto your cheek and turning back around and heading to the radio. "Can we at least put on a good song?" He asked. "Excuse you Schwartzman, this song is very good." You looked back at him. He looked at you as if you were the most precious thing that had ever walked the face of the earth. You, the love of his life.

"Could you get me more cocoa powder? It's not choolately enough." You said. Robert raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, 'not chocolatey enough'?" He asked. "I mean it just tastes like milk. Now hand over the hot chocolate!" Robert laughed and slid the tin of cocoa powder over to you. You swipe it triumphantly and shake some in before whisking around and then tasting it. "Ah perfect. Now all we need is a good Christmas film to watch while we drink this." You said heading over to gran some cups. "Do you want me to pick one or will you?" He asked. "Erm, you know what? I'm feeling generous today. How about you pick a film?" He nodded and walked out to the living room leaving you to pour the drinks and maybe get some snacks to bring along with you.

You walked to the living room, carefully balancing the cups and snacks on a tray and look up at the TV to see the movie he picked. "We are not watching that." You say with venom in your tone. Bad Santa. Christmas movie? Yes. Cute? No! "But you said I could-" He began to reason with you and it wasn't going to slide this time. "No Robert. We aren't watching Bad Santa. You can go and watch it yourself sometime but I'm not watching it in this cute little house." He flicked through the other films and landed on 'Morozko' before turning back to you. "How about this?" You took a look at the cover. 'Morozko' you read to yourself . "Yeah sure. Throw it on."

The film started and it started off pretty well. It was quite bad to say the least but it was a funny bad, overdramatic but you couldn't tear your eyes off the screen. You kinda loved it. Robert translated the parts for you while he pulled you closer and pulled the blanket over you both. He took hold of his cup of hot chocolate and took a sip. "Wow. This hot chocolate is really-" he tried to compliment your hot chocolate but he was quickly silenced by the hushing of your voice. It was a long hour and a half before you even spoke but the only reason you talked was because the film ended. "That was amazing! Wouldn't you say so Robert?" He raised a brow and nodded. "I suppose. Would have liked more hot chocolate though."

"Is there any other Russian movies we can watch?" His smile softened at your voice. "There are lots. Which one do you want to watch?" He asked. "Whatever one you want. You tell me." You chuckle laying back down into the blankets. Robert flicked through and found a few more movies and gave you a quick summary to what they all were. "So, which one?" You battled within your head for a few seconds until you let out a sigh of defeat. "Rob, I'm going to be honest, I don't know. They all look so good." You pouted which earned a laugh from Robert. "Well let's just watch classic movies first and then move onto the newer ones. Does that sound alright with you?" He asked placing. A kiss onto your hair. You nodded in response.

The second film began and you tried with all your might to stay awake but you just couldn't. Your eyes wouldn't allow it. Eventually, you gave in and fell into a deep slumber due to not only the tiredness looming over you but the feeling of Robert playing with your hair too. This was the perfect Christmas. Cuddling up with your favourite person in the entire world, with hot chocolate and a good movie. Life can't get any better than that now, can it?