Preferences - Pierre Gasly

Okay so I'm adding Pierre to the preferences now xx

How you meet
You and Pierre met in high school. You were an exchange student learning French and you attended his school for your second last year. You remember you and your friends were at the hockey field and one of your friends pointed out that he was looking at you. You looked up and saw the cute French man (well, teen) still looking at you and even when you caught him, he didn't look away. You waved politely and he waved back. After the bell went for lunch to be over, he ran up to you and introduced himself. "Bonjour. Je m'appelle Pierre et toi?" He asks holding his hand out. "Je m'appelle Y/n." you take his hand and he places a soft kiss on it. "Tu es très belle. Si cela ne vous dérange pas, j'aimerais vous donner mon numéro de téléphone." He says writing his phone number on your palm. "Salut y/n. J'aimerais avoir de vos nouvelles bientôt" He jogs away to catch up with his friends, leaving you to deal with yours as your face grew very red.

Who said "I love you" first
Him. While your brilliant year at a French high-school thankfully finished, so did your year with Pierre. You had been dating for around six months when you had to go back and you hated thinking about it. The night before you left, there were a lot of tears involved in your process to sleep. You get dropped off at the airport and your friends are there with Pierre and your host family saying their goodbyes. Pierre places a kiss onto your cheek as he hugs you. "I'll miss you so much." he whispers into your hair. "I'm only one call away Pierre. Don't worry." You pull apart and stare into his ocean eyes, never wanting to look away. Before you could say anything he says something that left you speechless. "Je t'aime mon coeur." Your jaw drops and you leap into his arms on last time. "You-" he nods. "I did." He plants a kiss onto your lips. It was your first "I love you" and your first kiss. Let's just say, the crying became worse when they left.

Pick up lines
"Let me tie your shoes. I don't want you falling for someone else."
"I trip over my own feet but thank you anyway."

Your job
You are a French teacher in Monaco. You enjoy helping others and you speak French fluently. You looked for the right course and boom. French teacher.

Your Inside joke
"The future frenchie mascar driver"
This is because of talladega nights. That is it all because of the French formula one driver turned nascar driver Jean Gérard inspired not only his name on your phone, but maybe even his future job. Who knows?

Movies you watch
Superhero movies no matter the occasion. It could be a DNF or a podium but he will always be up for cuddling up and watching superhero movies with his girl.

Favourite Photo of him.

(wanna know how you can't like this picture tbh)

The Surprise You Get him
Brasil was one hell of a race weekend. Through a tough, emotional and shaky season, Pierre managed to get his first ever podium in formula one. Proud was beyong how you felt and you couldn't hide that. However, he didn't know you were there. You hid from him the whole weekend and it was honestly quite stressful. You heard him roar on the radio and you laugh. "You did it Pierre! You got a podium!" I shout. "Y/n? You're here?" he asks. "Yes! I'm here and I'm so proud of you. Now hurry on back! I'll be at the podium waiting for you."